Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

McHunt

State of Origin Rep
Aug 25, 2018
Threads
we're week 2 of the pre-season (many players still haven't even returned yet) ... i predict that Dobbo and the rest of his media mates will have about 20 different teams named between now and round 1
no ... throw 1000 darts at the board, you'll hit the bullseye eventually
Dobbo wouldn't have any idea ...

So Dobbo and Badel were right about Pat Carrigan. You were wrong. As always.

Renegade

State of Origin Rep
Mar 14, 2008
Threads
He wont name names because he will want to stay on good terms with Wayne and the Dolphins. I dont know why some of you are in such a rush to see them signing players. It been what, 3 weeks since they could sign anyone? They will be just fine.
Hard to say.

One part of me says they'll end up with a bunch of toilers and Q Cup'ers that never quite got their shot and will do OK but basically will struggle most of the year (won't come last, some shithouse sydney team will do the honours there, i think our time has passed... i hope...).

Another part says contracts don't mean shit so it doesn't really matter who is under contract RN cause it could change in a week.

McHunt

State of Origin Rep
Aug 25, 2018
Threads
he started the Carrigan to Dolphins rumours
You need to brush up your reading comprehension, otherwise you're going to keep having these meltdowns over everything you read. The rumour was he knocked back the first Broncos offer and that Bennett was pursuing him, not that he was signing with them. Which, it transpires, was true.

NRL Player
Sep 22, 2016
Threads
it is an outlier that its possible a private agreement was reached of an AVO or civil action was taken? Dont have the time to look through Q Law court rulings to find out (thats even if the persons involved were in QLD)

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyne

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.