Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
May 5, 2016
I bet she learned her lesson.

Still hopefully the situation leads to a bit of stability for Payne.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
May 5, 2016
I dont think she will have learned her lesson

Joke

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
You have an inside word regarding this or just the obvious from what is publicly available ?
Seemed to be pretty self evident that it had a destabilizing affect on the squad. Wouldn't surprise me if there was a few necks put out of place. Especially guys on bottom dollar like Palasia who knocked back bigger offers to stay loyal, only to watch their supposed mate and highest paid forward throw a tanty for more money.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Seemed to be pretty self evident that it had a destabilizing affect on the squad. Wouldn't surprise me if there was a few necks put out of place. Especially guys on bottom dollar like Palasia who knocked back bigger offers to stay loyal, only to watch their supposed mate and highest paid forward throw a tanty for more money.
Yeah you’re preaching to the choir. I am fairly on board the something is going on internally train.

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
Yeah you’re preaching to the choir. I am fairly on board the something is going on internally train.
It's such a disappointment. He also got in that punch up over his shoe's that just so happened to produce a string of losses. Hopefully it can be worked out but if we lose other good players for the sake of a talented wanker the club will be worse for it. If he rocks the boat again he should be cut loose.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Jan 8, 2018
Speaking of shoe punch ups, is Alby still with us? I hope so. I still think he has an X-factor in his game and if he resolves to absolutely blitz the pre-season and get himself totally fit I'm sure his chance will come to play first grade again now that the Gambler has moved on.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Player
Sep 10, 2018
Speaking of shoe punch ups, is Alby still with us? I hope so. I still think he has an X-factor in his game and if he resolves to absolutely blitz the pre-season and get himself totally fit I'm sure his chance will come to play first grade again now that the Gambler has moved on.
No he isn’t.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Jan 8, 2018
Nowhere. I think.
Mmm. So that would suggest he's retired, or at least he's not been able to score a spot with anyone. That seems very odd. Thanks for the info though.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
He was at training the other day, don't know if he has an actual contract though.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
He definitely doesn't have a contract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete888

Members online

• Alec
  • Markw
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • Dash
  • Pete888
  • easybreezy
  • pagey
  • Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • WASSHHH
  • NSW stables
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Stinger
  • BroncosAlways
  • ZTop
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bollocks
  • Kev_Guz
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.