NEWS Broncos Set New Membership Record

So much salt

just say cool and be happy with your club :P

I'm still jaded that they've got me with auto renew 3 years in a row now. I don't really care, they sent me a keyring last week, which is as good as finals.

I'm still jaded that they've got me with auto renew 3 years in a row now. I don't really care, they sent me a keyring last week, which is as good as finals.

They sent you a keyring?

I never bloody got one.

I've emailed requesting they don''t. Perhaps I should talk to my bank. That in itself is difficult these days.

I suggest a proof of life is in order.....

Our membership numbers are close to our average attendance, for everyone else it's double or close to it, then again the cost of our membership could buy you 3 or more from other clubs so it terms of revenue it means we are in the sky while everyone else is in the trenches.

I wonder how long it will take for Clubs to use league club membership as a way to fudge the numbers, could see Panthers suddenly hit over 100k overnight.

Those $1 for the last 3 game memberships lol

That was an excellent deal if you were getting a membership for next year. Brilliant marketing and its probably the reason we have done so well.

Thats quite surprising...given our form of the last 3-4 years

......and with Redcliffe coming into the league.
Hell no, I'm not surprised .

At the beginning of the year our membership would have already stabilised from the previous year(s). By kickoff , game one old memberships/members would have made their minds up about renewals and new membership numbers based on KW optimism likely plateaued as well.

The growth would be directly linked to a change to winning ways and I'd guess there was a very strong surge as more people became convinced KW, DD and the club were back in the game. The growth wouldn't have been steady I'd guess and I'd wager it spiked during the team's solid mid season run.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • Battler
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Brocko
  • Fatboy
  • MrMoore
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • cento
  • The Don
  • Shane Tronc
  • Evander
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.