Broncos set to take on Dolphins twice in 2023

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Draw isn't set to be finalized and released for another month but early word is Broncos will be taking on Dolphins twice, both matches at Suncorp and the first match being in the first four rounds with the second taking place before Round 17.

Source: Courier Mail.

I expect us to beat other 3 QLD based clubs twice next year. Lets regain our status as QLD’s top club.
Sorry, Wayne Suncorp is ours alone.
I don't see us competing with Cows until we sign a 9.

Yeah, they’ve an edge @9 but with our rumored signings & T&T deals, something would work out for us really well I reckon.

Happy with it though not at all surprised. I’m keen to play the Dolphins, I think it’ll be a cool rivalry. Hopefully we show up

1000000% expected this.

we play both of the other QLD clubs twice every year without fail, expected the Dolphins to be the same
The funny thing with this is the NSWRL are starting to get themselves into a bind, because we now have to play Dolphins, Cows and Tits twice every year... regardless of their form.

That removes their ability to double us up against their darling NSWRL teams and **** our draw given every team can only play 8 teams twice.

They've gotta start deciding who we play twice out of storm, souths, rorters, penrith, parra, dogs, etc.

Yeah, they’ve an edge @9 but with our rumored signings & T&T deals, something would work out for us really well I reckon.
Any insights into rumoured signings and T and T deals.
List of names available ?

Any insights into rumoured signings and T and T deals.
List of names available ?
I came to know we’ve signed Smoothy from Q-cup who’s a 9 but that hasn’t been confirmed by the club yet but other than that, there’re few names been mentioned here but again, not confirmed by the club.
We might get to know the full list of signings by the start of preseason.

As long as we don't have to the play the Purple Cheats twice.

Happy with it though not at all surprised. I’m keen to play the Dolphins, I think it’ll be a cool rivalry. Hopefully we show up
I'm not keen at all as the Broncos are sure to get their pants pulled down. With all the disappointment of the last four years, getting throttled by an expansion team is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility.

I'm not keen at all as the Broncos are sure to get their pants pulled down. With all the disappointment of the last four years, getting throttled by an expansion team is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility.

Particularly with a number of ex-Broncos with a point to prove as they always do.

Particularly with a number of ex-Broncos with a point to prove as they always do.
I’m not too worried about Milford or Isaako. Jarrod Wallace is the best ex bronco they’ve got.

I would have just said "particularly with the rules the way they are". Those ex-Broncos will feel like world-beaters against us under the right circumstances.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • IceWorks
  • teampjta
  • Fatboy
  • Rambstien
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • jarro65
  • MrMoore
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Big Del
  • Battler
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Culhwch
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.