OFFICIAL Broncos sign Jordan Pereira

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
The Broncos have signed 28 year old St George Illawarra winger Jordan Pereira on a two year deal. The New Zealander has struggled to make the top grade side, playing only three games for three losses this season. Pereira was born in New Zealand to a Samoan father and English mother, making him eligible for all three countries.

Like David Mead, Corey Oates and Selwyn Cobbo, he favours playing on the left.

Jordan said:

“I am very much looking forward to joining such a prestigious club like the Broncos. I know a few of the players there and I am confident I will enjoy my time at the Broncos.”

McHunt

Is this the start of DD' employing that legendary system he saved on his USB when leaving the Storm? It might not be money ball, but it might be the first signs of a new ethos or thinking towards who we want and who we want to avoid. Interesting.

Don't know much about Jordan but hopefully he comes at a good price with something to prove.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

I believe Oats has another year with us via player option on $500K. Interesting that he was been told to look elsewhere.

Welcome to the club Jordan, your current season 2021 unforced error leader in the NRL...

In all honesty, a 2 year deal for a 6/7 out of 10 per game player is fine. Give shim a bit to acclimate and then he knows he either performs or hes receiving no extension.

Fact is; we have NO 6/7 out of 10 per game players here except maybe Haas...

In all honesty, a 2 year deal for a 6/7 out of 10 per game player is fine. Give shim a bit to acclimate and then he knows he either performs or hes receiving no extension.

Fact is; we have NO 6/7 out of 10 per game players here except maybe Haas...
If he was a consistent 6 or 7 out of 10 game player he probably would have played more than 3 games this year.

If he was a consistent 6 or 7 out of 10 game player he probably would have played more than 3 games this year.
I guess...he is at St George...better players than him have struggled all year...

I do think he has the ability to perform at that level though....2 years is kinda a performance based contract.

Look, if it doesnt work out, whats the damage you know? Hes cheap.....it works then fine....if not then seeya...

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • marw
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bronx48
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • big k
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Spoon
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.