OFFICIAL Broncos sign Ryan James

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
I'd imagine it will be something like Flegs and James tag teaming.

Apr 7, 2019
Threads
I like this signing. The side needs a tighter middle, and having both James and Jensen (both with tackle efficiency 96%+) should help.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
1 year? That’s actually an amazing result. I wonder what we are paying him. Considering he had a year left at the raiders anyway, it’s a great win for the club.

Sets it up perfectly to sign Welch for 2023.
There are plenty of players out there who will take 1 year deals now the Phins are going to be in the NRL in 2023. There are players out there who have already been sounded out for playing for an expansion club in 2023 and a James would be a good target for them

Jedhead

NRL Captain
Jan 8, 2018
Threads
There are plenty of players out there who will take 1 year deals now the Phins are going to be in the NRL in 2023. There are players out there who have already been sounded out for playing for an expansion club in 2023 and a James would be a good target for them
Yeh i think that may be Ryan's thinking too. It would have been nice if DD had managed to slip in a further year option in the clubs favour just in case he stays injury free and hits a purple patch. Nevertheless, even a season of his experience and professional attitude will be invaluable to the likes of Haas, Flegs, Riki and i think Carrigan will get the most out of his mentorship.

A very astute pickup if it all goes according to plan.

Huge

International Rep
Mar 7, 2008
Threads
How isn't casting a wide bow lazy journalism? Brisbane were linked with every senior forward that was available, it's not news it's guess work and members are here are getting robbed of a living if that's all it takes.
Wtf is a 'wide bow'? Is it a combo? Wide net, long bow hybrid?

Huge

International Rep
Mar 7, 2008
Threads
I like this signing. The side needs a tighter middle, and having both James and Jensen (both with tackle efficiency 96%+) should help.
Tackle efficiency means nothing. 100% is still irrelevant.

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarltonCru
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.