11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan

14. Turpin
15. Flegler
16. Kennedy
17. Riki

Hello darkness my old friend.
Hahah I think Coates will stay on the wing.

Who knows, Niu could have a big pre season and be ready to go for us at 1...

I would like to test out Isaako in the centres before disregarding him entirely.

So he goes down in discussions with Kennedy and Barba as worst Broncos' signings of all time.
Its a tough one ...id vote for kennedy followed by sims...take your pick which one

Can't we just do a Souths or Rorters for macca to get him off the books? Surely we have cash to spend now with Boyd retiring and Bird gone... surely we aren't Parra or Dogs level bad in terms of our management.
Worse

FMD.
Was hoping to get at least one solid year out of Bird.. Oh well.. I bet he stays fit and kills it next year..

Would like to think that we’re making room in the cap for some quality signings, but highly doubt it..

So Nolan is head of recruitment? Why is this guy not copping much heat?
Him and White can **** right OFF!

FMD.
Was hoping to get at least one solid year out of Bird.. Oh well.. I bet he stays fit and kills it next year..

Would like to think that we’re making room in the cap for some quality signings, but highly doubt it..

So Nolan is head of recruitment? Why is this guy not copping much heat?
Him and White can **** right OFF!
Yep like @Smokin' Joe said, they need to go asap

Alright, so one gun centre gone, when is Kotoni getting a release?

But never fear, Macca is coming back!
Plenty of people on here bagging Andrew but i for one would have him in my side over Turpin everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Plenty of people on here bagging Andrew but i for one would have him in my side over Turpin everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.
Kurt Baptiste is a better hooker than Macca ffs

boy..we have lost some serious talent this year from the club...

Did Boyd waive his last year of the contract he had with us? Or did we agree to pay him out of that if he retired?

If we did, then his money would still be on the books this year right?

And because we apparently never had the money for Fifita, then him leaving doesnt suddenly make that money appear.

Now Maccas back so his last year is on our cap. So, the only money thats really been found is Birds now he has left?

But...we dont know how much freight Brisbane have paid to make that happen...

Oh boy...

appears that Benjis demands to join the Cowboys is too steep for them, so apparently Cliffords not leaving them for Newcastle....

Does this hinder or help our apparent pursuit of Drinkwater..?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • achievedrap
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ezpz
  • Browny
  • Lozza
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.