OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the guy that was rumored to have been told not to pass at fullback for us didnt show any signs of a passing game at fullback?

You mean the guy that was rumored to have been told not to pass at fullback for us didnt show any signs of a passing game at fullback?

no i mean the guy that has been in the side since 2018 hasn't shown any signs of passing period

no i mean the guy that has been in the side since 2018 hasn't shown any signs of passing period
Maybe that's your problem I'm talking about the guy that at fullback was rumored to be told not to pass.

His time on the wing I'm expecting him to score.

I actually like Bird at fullback and will be seriously pissed off if we pay him to play somewhere else. We need someone who hangs around the middle looking for opportunities. In the couple of preseason games he played there he actually ended up as dummy half because he was sniffing around there more than our hooker. He just needs to stay healthy and get some game time and he will be one of the better fullbacks in the competition. Why we would pay someone else to benefit from him is beyond me.

I actually like Bird at fullback and will be seriously pissed off if we pay him to play somewhere else. We need someone who hangs around the middle looking for opportunities. In the couple of preseason games he played there he actually ended up as dummy half because he was sniffing around there more than our hooker. He just needs to stay healthy and get some game time and he will be one of the better fullbacks in the competition. Why we would pay someone else to benefit from him is beyond me.

I agree we’ve put so much money into him with his rehab and salary, we would be stupid not to get the return. Once he’s up and going I don’t think it will take him long for him to find form, he’s shown that he is keen

Isaako is a gun! He was scapegoated during the season!

I'd be keen to see him at fullback for us again this year.

The scapegoating was as if Seibold farted and pointed to Isaako when everyone in the room smelt it.

Last edited:
With the roosters hesitant to offer Tedesco 5 yrs
Should we try and get him here with a 5 yr deal?

Other than that try against the roosters and some goal kicking, what else has he done? I’m not ready to call him a gun yet.

Other than that try against the roosters and some goal kicking, what else has he done? I’m not ready to call him a gun yet.
He's done more than that.. But the point is to give him a chance to do more... He definitely can do more.

With the roosters hesitant to offer Tedesco 5 yrs
Should we try and get him here with a 5 yr deal?

If he's available, yes. Personally I would prefer RTS but Teddy is a premiership winner. You would obviously put the feelers out if you were the club, but gaining him would probably rule out Grant.

no way ... 5 year deals are extremely dangerous.

a serious injury (or several) or a form drop like Boyd had ... and we are fucked for years
Some performance based measures would go a long way, however all of the long term contracts the Broncos have been involved with seem to favour the player and players manager and disregard the clubs best interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.