OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
9B6DE6C2 DBDF 48F9 9997 A8F42A1E27A3

97A560AD 8249 4985 85D4 3AFAC9A7CDE1

You may notice this thread is now 100 pages shorter than before.

Do not post in this thread if you're not posting something WITH a source. No discussion here, at all. This is purely a thread to track signings and rumours, it's not a discussion thread. If people continually post discussion in this thread, you will be restricted from being able to post in this thread (you can still view it).

ALL discussion goes here https://broncoshq.com/threads/broncos-roster-discussion-2021.42452/page-133
ALL signings/rumours WITH a link/source go in this thread (and the other thread too if you wish to discuss)

It's pretty simple guys, please just follow it. It's useful for everyone if we have one condensed thread that we can look at to track signings and rumours, and it's a good archive for the future if you want to go back and see what signings were made and when.

Last edited:
Hi guys not sure if this post is in the correct thread and i am not sure if i am reading to much into this but anyone else heard about Kurt Mann to Broncos. I think he can be a really good buy for us

Last edited:
So Meyn reporting in the CM that the sticking point in releasing Macca to the Dragons is that the Dragon's want us to subsidise a portion of his contract for the 2021 season ... and the club have grown some balls and told the Dragons to get fucked

The NRL.com squad list has been updated with Ethan Bullemor, David Mead and Ben Te'o in the NRL squad.

Interestingly neither Gamble nor Kennar have been included.

As it stands, the Broncos have six weeks to announce two more signings.

Latrell Mitchell has held talks with the Broncos according to the Courier Mail

quotes from his management team:

“I can confirm we’ve had some discussions with the Broncos,” said a spokesman for Mitchell’s management team.

“We spoke just prior to Christmas.

“At this stage, despite reports Latrell is a done deal at Souths, we haven’t finalised anything.

“Souths have tried to put a deal together that will reflect Latrell’s market value, but we’ve made it clear we aren’t looking for a long-term deal.

“Our preference is for Latrell to sign a one or two-year contract, but at the moment we haven’t committed to any deal with Souths, so Latrell will continue to explore his options.”

discuss here: https://broncoshq.com/threads/broncos-roster-signings-and-rumours-discussion-2021.42452/page-161

Andrew McCullough released.

At 1:20 indicates he's looking for a half and that Dearden and Milford are available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.