OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to move talk to 2021.

Walters in > Bellamy CD for 2022 and Donahey for CEO 2021

If Buzz is right and they won’t announce Bellamy until the end of the season....what’s the odds that the announcement will involve Cam Smith.....i

If Buzz is right and they won’t announce Bellamy until the end of the season....what’s the odds that the announcement will involve Cam Smith.....i

i'd say zero from a playing sense.

although if he was looking for a coaching role, i'd take him in a heart beat

I think if Melbourne win the comp this year there may be a slight chance they let Bellamy move on early. This could also be the reason Smith is waiting to make an announcement on his future. Wishful thinking of course but I'd love the 2 of them here next year. Walters has talked about clearing the decks for next year as well.

BRONCOS 2021 SQUAD (TBC)

Jesse Arthars
Jack Bird
Ethan Bullemor
Patrick Carrigan
Xavier Coates
Brodie Croft
Thomas Dearden
Herbie Farnworth
Thomas Flegler
Tyson Gamble
Alex Glenn (c)
Payne Haas
Jamayne Isaako
Matthew Lodge
Andrew McCullough
Anthony Milford
Tesi Niu
Corey Oates
Joe Ofahengaue
Cory Paix
Keenan Palasia
Tevita Pangai Jnr
Jordan Riki
Kotoni Staggs
Jake Turpin

Selwyn Cobbo (DEV)
Brendian Piakura (DEV)
Reece Walsh (DEV)
Xavier Wilson (DEV)

UN-CONTRACTED 2020 SQUAD MEMBERS

Kobe Hetherington
Jamil Hopoate
Josh James
Jordan Kahu
Richie Kennar
Rhys Kennedy
Issac Luke
Sean O’Sullivan
Pride Petterson-Robati
Ben Te’o
Illikena Vudogo

Will be interesting to see the change in this list come Jan 1 or so given Kevvie's comments.

I think if Melbourne win the comp this year there may be a slight chance they let Bellamy move on early. This could also be the reason Smith is waiting to make an announcement on his future. Wishful thinking of course but I'd love the 2 of them here next year. Walters has talked about clearing the decks for next year as well.
If that slight chance is approximately 0% I agree.

I don't think they like the Broncos at the moment, not likely to be doing any favours :)

I've been thinking about it ... and I wouldn't be against taking a punt on Moylan for 2021. if the rumour that the Sharks are prepared to pay 400k of his 850k salary, is true.

I don't rate him as a half, but IMO, he is a talented fullback (an area we are weak in currently). sign him to a one year deal to prove his worth.

although before offering an official contract, we should have him go through a thorough physical examination by a doctor of our choice (i don't trust the sharks medicos)

I've been thinking about it ... and I wouldn't be against taking a punt on Moylan for 2021. if the rumour that the Sharks are prepared to pay 400k of his 850k salary, is true.

I don't rate him as a half, but IMO, he is a talented fullback (an area we are weak in currently). sign him to a one year deal to prove his worth.

although before offering an official contract, we should have him go through a thorough physical examination by a doctor of our choice (i don't trust the sharks medicos)
I wonder if the sharks are dumb enough to give us one of those deals we gave the knights and the cowboys - where we give him back if he gets injured.

I wonder if the sharks are dumb enough to give us one of those deals we gave the knights and the cowboys - where we give him back if he gets injured.

they wouldn't need to as he is off contract at the end of next year

You need some more sleep judging by your 1am thoughts.

May as well put 500k of the cap in a briefcase handcuffed to a hospital bed.

Sadly, I’d trust the Sharks medics more than the Broncs. Broncs have arguably one of the worst medical teams in history.

There is something just not right about Moylan in attitude and behaviour that his moderate talent doesn't compensate for.

He is like the guy at work who takes their sick leave as soon as it is accrued.

If you could bottle Moylan's 2nd or 3rd season at the Panthers sure but to me he is far from that player now.

Sadly, I’d trust the Sharks medics more than the Broncs. Broncs have arguably one of the worst medical teams in history.

Even if they weren’t forthcoming about Bird’s issues, it was up to our medical staff to do their due diligence regarding his chest. Especially as he was publicly known to have a fairly debilitating physical issue in his arthritis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.