OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2020 11 06 Brad Walter on Twitter

So he goes down in discussions with Kennedy and Barba as worst Broncos' signings of all time.
Gavet already wins this hands down.

wasn't his timeline - signed, debut, suspended after debut, does ACL while suspended, gets released from his contract

Last edited:
I'm on the "this is bad news" train, though I may be quite lonely
I just think he is finally fit and he will rip it up at the Dragons

I think it’ll happen purely because he’s not with us anymore and Griffin will be hailed as a genius

So he was released, that means we pay nothing right ??????

So he goes down in discussions with Kennedy and Barba as worst Broncos' signings of all time.
He's way worse IMO, they were only around for a year and actually played some games. The extent of how much worse a signing he is depends on how much the Broncos are paying for him next year.

I would have said Greg Inglis was the broncos worst signing of all time but then we never did sign him did we.

Gavet already wins this hands down.

wasn't his timeline - signed, debut, suspended after debut, does ACL while suspended, gets released from his contract

Yeah it was bad but he wasn't on a ridiculously large amount of money.

Have we actually had any good signings in recent years? I'd agree Bird may well be the worst signing ever. At least we managed to get rid of Barba and Kennedy. This guy has hung around like a bad smell getting paid handsomely for providing nothing AND then taking a player option and having the hide to ask for us to cover the difference so he can go back to Sydney.

What a jerk.

Anyone know if we are contributing anything to Birds new contract??

So a new deal? This means we get 2 mill freed up right?

Nope, the salary cap at the club is a mess. Bird's release helps cover Macca's return. Expect a couple more players to exit too without anything of note to replace them at this stage. The Broncos are burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncs30
  • Spooky1013
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.