Broncos targeting triple re-signing

I'm fairly confident Bird will be lock long term, but whether thats next season is a different story. Opacic is more than capable of being our left center, we wouldnt lose if he replaces Moga, just the meters Moga makes. He proved his worth playing injured last season, and he looks more like his old self in terms of his movement in his shoulders. He is passing quite freely now compared to last year. Then we have a couple of other good youngsters coming through as well.

Wolfie your passion for Opacic is overwhelming! Haha

I still think Isaako can make a play at Centre, he's big enough and very agile.

Wolfie your passion for Opacic is overwhelming! Haha

I would just like to see what he can do once he is fit. Not entirely convinced he will be a long term centre for us, but i do think he has at least earned a shot. Liked him and his attitude in the 20's tbh. He is as tough as they come, and he has a lot more ball skill than most fans have seen from him. Lets face it, we arent going to have a team of superstars, and players like Tom who can do a solid job while not on massive coin can be very valuable.

I still wouldnt be surprised if he ends up at Melbourne tbh. They have chased him hard a couple of times now, and next years is the last of his current contract with us. I also think he would be capable of playing lock tbh.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Spike
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • heartly87
  • LittleDavey
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • thenry
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • porouian
  • pennywisealfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Maroon4life
  • Strop
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.