Broncos team to play St George Illawarra

Russo said:
Interesting comments on radio this morning from Bruno saying that had there not been the Uner 19 Origin on next week also there would have likely been a few more under 21 players picked i.e Hunt, Beale, Tupou etc

We must be the only club in the comp where the CEO is commenting on selections!

Who has the stronger kicking game out of Marsh and Ennis? Can Hoffman kick? might be a problem tonight.

ronnyd said:
Russo said:
Interesting comments on radio this morning from Bruno saying that had there not been the Uner 19 Origin on next week also there would have likely been a few more under 21 players picked i.e Hunt, Beale, Tupou etc

We must be the only club in the comp where the CEO is commenting on selections!

Who has the stronger kicking game out of Marsh and Ennis? Can Hoffman kick? might be a problem tonight.

I reckon Ennis would have the stronger kicking game

I can see the Broncos mainly playing from dummy half tonight.
I am expecting big games from Parker, Carroll, Eastwood and Clinton tonight.

Prince Langer said:
I can see the Broncos mainly playing from dummy half tonight.

I also expect a big game from Sims against his former club

Prince Langer said:

I've been waiting for that all season. I think I may be waiting in vain though.

Clintos said:
Prince Langer said:

I've been waiting for that all season. I think I may be waiting in vein though.

How do you wait intravenously? eusa_think

Nick Kenny is in doubt with a cork. He has been given until kick off to prove his fitness. Watkins has been called up as 18th man.

will be a big blow with no kenny. if he doesnt play hopefully Watkins can show some of his Qld cup form.

Such a big shame that we all expected to see Palmer through the SOO time and now he might not get a chance till next year.

spoonbled said:
will be a big blow with no kenny. if he doesnt play hopefully Watkins can show some of his Qld cup form.

Such a big shame that we all expected to see Palmer through the SOO time and now he might not get a chance till next year.

I heard palmer was told he was on standby for kenny on thursday

Well he isn't anymore. Watkins is the official 18th man. I think we can win it. The dragons are so hot and cold, anything could happen. I think we have the better forward pack, and im hoping some of our young backs can have a big game. If that happens im confident that we can knock over the Dragons.

we have to stop Hornby. he will be the man with the kicking game and the link to their speedy backs. For once i think the wet conditions might help the broncos.

Game plan will be keep it simple, control possession and kick for field position

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Stix
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.