Broncos test positive for COVID

Titans currently on top of the Covid Cup ladder with 23 players isolating.

The Titans also saying a bunch of sus statements about it being a good thing. I wonder how accidental this was.

Titans currently on top of the Covid Cup ladder with 23 players isolating.

The Titans also saying a bunch of sus statements about it being a good thing. I wonder how accidental this was.
#nolongerlittlebrother

wait no what did I miss.
By the level of content and comprehension on many of your posts on this forum I’d hazard a guess that you’ve missed quite a substantial chunk of your formative education.

By the level of content and comprehension on many of your posts on this forum I’d hazard a guess that you’ve missed quite a substantial chunk of your formative education.
Poor goat is a bit of a forum punching bag at times, but that notwithstanding, this is rather funny 😂

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.