Broncos training field?

D

dudemcdude4976

U18 Player
Nov 23, 2020
This might seem like an odd question.
But I went down to the broncos club for lunch today. Was good. But for the longest time I always thought the broncos trained of the big full sized field you can look out over from the restaurant. But, then I realized they actually train across the road, so what’s the point of that big one you see from the club? Is it for show? Or do they train there on some days?

This might seem like an odd question.
But I went down to the broncos club for lunch today. Was good. But for the longest time I always thought the broncos trained of the big full sized field you can look out over from the restaurant. But, then I realized they actually train across the road, so what’s the point of that big one you see from the club? Is it for show? Or do they train there on some days?
As 2020 proved, we didn’t actually train anywhere, whilst everything, including the players, was purely for show.

They did train there until the Clive Berghofer centre opened. I think the field behind the leagues club is probably only used for events or for kids to have a play on these days.

They trained on the old field the whole offseason until the new field was ready.

They trained on the old field when they were winning premierships.
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Lol to all. And thanks guys. It’s so weird it goes un-used. It’s got floodlights and all!

Lol to all. And thanks guys. It’s so weird it goes un-used. It’s got floodlights and all!
They redid the grass at Clive Berghoffer. The signs were up all off-season while the squad trained at the lower field. The development kids also train on the lower ground in the afternoons and the ladies train there as well, when their comp starts.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Howie
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.