Broncos trivia

Name 9 regular first grade Broncos that left the club immediately after a premiership winning season. (Regular first grader means usually in the 17 but may have been injured or suspended for the finals).

I also want the year of the premiership for each.

Coxy said:
Name 9 regular first grade Broncos that left the club immediately after a premiership winning season. (Regular first grader means usually in the 17 but may have been injured or suspended for the finals).

I also want the year of the premiership for each.

Mick Hancock (2000)
Tonie Carroll (2000)
Brad Thorn (2006)
Casey McGuire (2006)
Kevin Walters (2000)
Shane Webcke (2006)
Anthony Mundine (1997)
Darren Smith (1998)
Glenn Lazurus (1997)

Close, but Thorn played on in 2007. Find one more. All others are correct (though Walters did come back later in 2001, officially he did leave the club).

Coxy said:
Close, but Thorn played on in 2007. Find one more. All others are correct (though Walters did come back later in 2001, officially he did leave the club).

I don't know what I was thinking on Thorn??? How about Ben Walker in 2000, went to the Eagles in 2001

Not really what I consider a regular first grader. He was playing reserves after about the half way mark.

Think 1993. Or even think Thorn but a different premiership (given it away now!!).

Gillmeister then 93, and I was thinking Thorn played in 01.

New Question:

Name all Broncos who went on to play for Wigan in UK

Nobody? Anyway it was Julien O'Neil, Harvey Howard, Steve Renouf, Greg Dowling & Gene Miles

Okay, make this one a bit easier. Which current Bronco smashed Greg Bird in Orign 2?

Name all of the current Broncos to have played in this years origin series

Justin Hodges
Karmichael Hunt
Sam Thaiday
Ben Hannant
Darius Boyd
Peter Wallace

Haha nah go for it. You got 6/7 and I only got 1. And I can't think of a question anyway [icon_wink

the combo of schmix and big pete got it right

Active Now

• Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Griffo
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  • Aldo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • barker
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.