Broncos v Dragons - Pre & Post-Game Discussion

jarro65 said:
We need more mongrel ... full stop !!

Hell yes. They have no mongrel in them at all. Sammy would be about the closest thing we have to any mongrel.
:oops: No offence Sammy. Didn't mean it that way.

I still can't believe that ruling on the 'supposed' forward pass [icon_non

There was no way it went forward ... we were deadset robbed there !!

jarro65 said:
I still can't believe that ruling on the 'supposed' forward pass [icon_non

There was no way it went forward ... we were deadset robbed there !!
are you talking abuot the Kemp pass? It was a mile and a half forward, correct decision.

You're joking mrslong...no way it was "a mile and a half" forward. It was flat at worst.

PJ Marsh had a lot of mongrel in Origin, I'd like to see him get brought off the bench to inject a bit of bile into the game.

The Rock said:
He just wasted 5 minutes of our lives that we'll never get back.

I always lolz when I see someone post that phrase on an internet forum.

Like, you know, for those five minutes of your precious time you could have....posted more stuff?

P.S. Yes, the ref is an idiot. Also, the video ref undoubtedly influenced the decision on the Kemp forward pass.

How can he influence the decision when he can't rule on a forward pass and there was nothing else wrong with the try.

It happened in the Knights game yesterday. Same thing and the try was given. Commentators laughing saying that the ref can't rule on a fp. FFS#@$###.
I can't believe that more has not come out of that decision that was made.
Not even from our camp. :evil:

The Rock said:
Dunno. Watched the replay of the game and this is what I saw.

Manihera no try -- Well, it was never going to be a try anyway. However, the ref is a goose for going upstairs. How embarrassment. He just wasted 5 minutes of our lives that we'll never get back. If he thought it was a forward pass in the first place then FFS, why did you go upstairs??

Gasnier tries - Both were fine IMO. Couldn't see a problem.

The tries THEMSELVES no problem, the problem was in the lead up.

First try: the six again call against Lockyer. Bullshit, though admittedly consistent with other bullshit decisions this year.
Second try: watch the play 2 or 3 tackles earlier, BLATANT forward pass...way more forward than the one to Manihera that was disallowed.

Coxy said:
The Rock said:
Dunno. Watched the replay of the game and this is what I saw.

Manihera no try -- Well, it was never going to be a try anyway. However, the ref is a goose for going upstairs. How embarrassment. He just wasted 5 minutes of our lives that we'll never get back. If he thought it was a forward pass in the first place then FFS, why did you go upstairs??

Gasnier tries - Both were fine IMO. Couldn't see a problem.

The tries THEMSELVES no problem, the problem was in the lead up.

First try: the six again call against Lockyer. Bullshit, though admittedly consistent with other bullshit decisions this year.
Second try: watch the play 2 or 3 tackles earlier, BLATANT forward pass...way more forward than the one to Manihera that was disallowed.

That's the call that really got under my skin the most :mad:

I was right in line with the pass from kemp and it looked fine to me, but even from the other end of the ground you could see that pass in the lead-up for BigChinRahRahPoofters second try was miles forward !!! [icon_thumbs_do

Exactly. That pass was RIGHT in line with me and Aeetee and everyone around us was up in arms...even Dragons fans were saying "oh **** that was so forward".

We need to have 'appeals' like in the tennis where we can challenge decisions

Wouldn't surprise if that happens. Matt Johns suggested it.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Santa
  • cento
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.