Broncos V Panthers *spoliers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a draw.

It's a fitting result.

DRAW...wow.

Fair result IMO

Happy with the effort we should have won but 1 point is better than zero.

Draw. What a dud finish to the game. Both sides played not to lose in extra time. ABC Grandstand saying Penrith don't deserve the 1 point and I agree. Still a committed effort from the Bronx. Good to at least come away with something.

I just happy we got something out of this game. Everyone was expecting us to lose. 1 point is still good. :D

Michael Ennis - MOTM for mine. That Coote kid reminds me of Hunt as well. He is going to be huge.

Wow... one point will do us. I'll take that. Totally scrappy.Both teams were pretty shit IMO. But, defensively, Brisbane were better than I thought they would be. Good effort from the youngins..

hmmm. 1 point makes for and against for the rest of the season pretty much irrelavant.

I felt sorry for the Coote guy. He tried hard - but not hard enough [icon_evillaugh

badav said:
hmmm. 1 point makes for and against for the rest of the season pretty much irrelavant.

It's like an unlimited positive for/against though. It's much better than nothing.

Alec said:
Michael Ennis - MOTM for mine. That Coote kid reminds me of Hunt as well. He is going to be huge.

I will reserve judgement on Coote until he has to chase the ball down rather than just catch it.. He looks the good though. I don't think there should be MOM shoudl be donated to charity.

i wonder if that 1 point will make the difference come the end of the season ?

Alec said:

Yeah I agree, or Coote

Coote played well for them, thank god he didn't come up with the memorable debut game play and win it for them, someone to watch out for in the future.

MOM is Coote hahahahaha

Any word on Ennis's injury?

Beads6 said:
Alec said:

I will reserve judgement on Coote until he has to chase the ball down rather than just catch it.. He looks the good though. I don't think there should be MOM shoudl be donated to charity.

His confidence and ability in attack really impressed me in his first match (I think). One of the best debuts I've seen from a player in a while. Definitely better than Hoffman's, whose was pretty good as well.

And thats all she wrote guys, take it to the other thread, its be fun sharing my mild heart attack with you tonight.

Peace love and Mung beans

Tee

I love youse all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • mitch222
  • Robboi_321
  • Organix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • thenry
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • RolledOates
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.