Broncos V St Dell Dragons *spoilers*

We really are not much of a team without Lockyer and to a certain extent, Wallace.

The roster is in too many ways entirely irrelevant without a true leader and playmaker.

Leadership and direction is really what we lacked apart from a few brain explosions, like Parker's wide running.

The more I think of it, we still really are a 1 man side - the Big D makes all the difference. This to me is a huge problem, and Ennis is no leader, nor is Marsh.

As for the coach - sharing jokes in a badly beaten side with Dell post match really sums it up - apart from, as so many of us have posted, picking Stagg in the halves and having Perry within cooee of the top side.

lets be honest, the baby broncos are going to struggle this year without Locky, Wallace, Hodges, Hunt.
Its not a surprise we can't score points.

The problem isn't so much losing Wallace, Lockyer and Hunt. It's losing the players who have practiced together - over and over and over and over again.

Ennis and Marsh may have the ability, but they have no combination with themselves and the rest of the team. Some of Ennis' kicks were OK, but no one else seemed to know what was going on.

dazzatsurf said:
The problem isn't so much losing Wallace, Lockyer and Hunt. It's losing the players who have practiced together - over and over and over and over again.

Ennis and Marsh may have the ability, but they have no combination with themselves and the rest of the team. Some of Ennis' kicks were OK, but no one else seemed to know what was going on.

Which is precisely why we need leadership.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • IceWorks
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • barker
  • theshed
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mister Wright
  • Strop
  • Stix
  • Broncosgirl
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.