Broncos Vrs Raiders Toyota Cup GF, pre/post game talk

The dude was offside, the one who caught the ball, Im guessing there is no vid ref in toyota cup?

lockyer47 said:
The dude was offside, the one who caught the ball, Im guessing there is no vid ref in toyota cup?

Correct on all accounts (offside and no video ref), but no use worrying now, they will learn from the loss greatly.

hurts thou doesnt it, wouldnt you hate for the same thing to happen in a NRL Grand Final.

Jaimi-Lee said:
I was at the game and i found it annoying that when the captain spoke he said I would like to thanks the fans for coming from Brisbane. . Ummm What about Sydney fans!?! [icon_thumbs_do

He meant for travelling all that way.

Next you will want them to thank you personally.

lockyer47 said:

They can use the video ref, they have before but they went to it 19 times.

So they scrapped using it.

They were talking to Tim Mander the other morning about that, & he said he wasn't.

The interviewer said, I don't believe that & the interviewer said, could the ref have got a call to say finish the game as we are running overtime.

Mander replied, nothing would surprise me. :shock:

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.