Broncos vs Eels live scores here

This all may well be true, but my recollection of that try was that Robinson just stood there and watched without making the slightest effort.

rnabokov said:
This all may well be true, but my recollection of that try was that Robinson just stood there and watched without making the slightest effort.

Its tate in the origin all over again :cry:

What is the difference between MOM on ground and the one that channel 9 gave to ENNIS?

One more question, can anyone give stats on clinton's game.

Bit annoyed Sammy didn't get a hat trick with MOM personally. [icon_wink No he didn't deserve it of course but would have been a good one for Sammy.

Probably missed it but not much talk on the Sammy on report tackle.I doubt anything would be done about it but who knows. eusa_think

Loved the leap frog from Staggie.Almost as good as Corey doing the head stand.(lucky no injury though to Stagg)

From NRL stats Clinton 48 mins - 23 tackles - 121 mtrs gained - 1 penalty conceded, no errors, no missed tackles

broncospwn said:
What is the difference between MOM on ground and the one that channel 9 gave to ENNIS? [

Ennis got $1000 for the channel 9 MOTM sponsor.

Hunt I think got nothing.

Kaz said:
broncospwn said:
What is the difference between MOM on ground and the one that channel 9 gave to ENNIS? [

Hunt got his number 1 in Origin back...

Beads6 said:
Hunt got his number 1 in Origin back...

Well that wasn't difficult, seeing as Lockyer will be wearing the number 6 & the way Slater played in Origin 1. [icon_lol1.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
He did jump but clearly just doesn't have the athletic ability to compete against a freak like Inu.

But he doesn't jump period, let alone attack the ball!

Kaz said:
broncospwn said:

Well he must of got heaps of free piss till 6am on saturday morning when he was spotted staggering out of a club in the Valley by a person I know who will remain nameless [icon_drun [eusa_naugh

Russo said:
Well he must of got heaps of free piss till 6am on saturday morning when he was spotted staggering out of a club in the Valley by a person I know who will remain nameless

So is that why Hunt & Hodges sat out today's training session & they blamed it on the flu. [icon_evillaugh

The way Hodges was tackling, I wouldn't have trusted him either.

Frank the Tank said:
the way hunt attempted to tackle made him look even worse than if he hadve just sat down on the field and waved them through.

U Suck At Life.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Shane Tronc
  • Porthoz
  • Lurker
  • maddo
  • Fatboy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.