Broncos Vs. Penrith Match Thread

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
w00t! first game of the season.

wooh!!!! expected 40 000 people (36 000 sold yesterday)
Lockyr to start off bench

I didn't expect Locky to start off the bench but I think it is a good call.

Can't wait! Wishing it was on TV though :cry: Oh well, radio it will be for me (and here of course)

yeh channel 9 are a pack of clowns it should be on tv up here I don't give a rats Ar$e about the Dragons V Tigers game.

we sound good even when locky wasnt on icon_thumbs_u

We're watching it on Fox Sports at work. The coverage pwns.

Lets hope Wallace continues to play like he did before without just passing the ball to Lockyer / leave Lockyer to do everything himself.

Wow!! I can't believe its all starting again. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to see or hear it. I'll have to be out during the game but I'll be throwing Mr BB some texts for updates off the computer.

Have a blast everyone wherever you're watching it.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

Boyd is doing well maybe he has turned the corner.

Beads6 said:
Boyd is doing well maybe he has turned the corner.

Lets hope so. So far NRL.com has him at 130~ metres gained from 0 hit-ups!

Great intercept from Boyd there just before half time. I think a year ago he wouldn't have attacked the ball like that and Penrith would have scored. Let's hope it's a sign of things to come from Darius.

22-6 at half time to the Broncos.

Sims has played fairly well on debut.

Wallace has had a hand in one try, lovely kick. In fact all his long kicks have found space.

Hannant as per usual has been very strong.

Reece Robinson hasn't seen much of the ball, but i'm sure he'll get more of an opportunity in the second half as the game opens up.

Solid first half performance, the forwards looked O-k, but I guess its only round 1. We need Taylor on the bench next week, that extra bit of size will be needed against the Roosters pack.

the signs are looking good for the Broncos.. It is good to see Wallace playing well and us leading without Lockyer having to raise a sweat.

ningnangnong said:
22-6 at half time to the Broncos.

Sims has played fairly well on debut.

Wallace has had a hand in one try, lovely kick. In fact all his long kicks have found space.

Hannant as per usual has been very strong.

Reece Robinson hasn't seen much of the ball, but i'm sure he'll get more of an opportunity in the second half as the game opens up.

Sims has looked quite aggressive but Clinton had a bit of an unhappy half. Hannant has been fantastic, but Sammy needs to be more disciplined.
PJ has been a little bit quiet.
Parker's goal kicking has been smooth. He doesn't look like missing at the moment.

Only 40 minutes in so we're a little bit rusty, but I really like the look of our team.

guppy said:
but Clinton had a bit of an unhappy half.

I think he hurt himself early on in a tackle.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  • marw
  • Astro
  • BRC088
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.