Broncos Vs. Souths

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I had this thread on the old BHQ as well.

Seriously, when are they going to release the date for this game? Surely it'll be soon?

When someone finds out could they post it here. icon_smile

ningnangnong said:

Without Lauren around here I don't know that we will be able to do that nnn, that was her domain [icon_razz1

Russo said:
ningnangnong said:

Without Lauren around here I don't know that we will be able to do that nnn, that was her domain [icon_razz1

[icon_lol1.

She must be still around... she's in the oztips BHQ tipping comp! :shock:

mick! said:
She must be still around... she's in the oztips BHQ tipping comp! :shock:

:grin: I didn't even notice....god I miss her.

Shouldn't they have announced the next set of dates by now?

Any idea when they will be?

I'll post if I hear about it before anyone else ok Ning! :lol:

Coxy said:
I'll post if I hear about it before anyone else ok Ning! :lol:

Boooo you're meant to know now! [icon_razz1

Guys. how much is a ticket to your average broncos home game? just the gate ticket $15? I do have concession

It's a Friday nighter.

YEH BOI!!!! :D

kimlo said:
Guys. how much is a ticket to your average broncos home game? just the gate ticket $15? I do have concession

Go to Ticketec and check out the prices in differant areas.About $15 concession me thinks. icon_smile

Bugger I was hoping for a Sunday and I am on a flight to Sydney on Friday night. Oh well, hope its the delayed game in Sydney so I can at least watch it on TV!!!

Actually, I wish all broncos games were on friday nights, that way they would always be televised on FREE TO AIR TV. Think that would be great for the broncos and their sponsors, although they may not get as much gate revenue from what I've heard sundays are best for gate revenue.

kimlo said:
Actually, I wish all broncos games were on friday nights, that way they would always be televised on FREE TO AIR TV. Think that would be great for the broncos and their sponsors, although they may not get as much gate revenue from what I've heard sundays are best for gate revenue.

Generally you would find that the Friday games aren't televised live in Brisbane because of that very reason. They don't want people sitting at home watching the games, they want bums on seats in the enormous stadium, to get not only income, but support for the team on the day / night.

But as I understand every Friday night Channel 9 shows both the Friday night game( Friday Night Double Header ) so therefore any game on a Friday will be on channel 9, then again that is maybe the reason why the Broncos prefer sunday as their first option since they will get a bigger crowd that way.

That is true, I way prefer Sunday over friday. I still rather it be on Friday CAUSE I CAN'T WIAIT TWO DAYS :P

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.