Broncos vs Storm- Better Days

Spud said:
Coxy said:
Yeah, with the exception of 1992, I think in every year the Broncos have won the premiership there's been at least 1 semi that was more exciting or exhilarating than the Grand Final.

1993: vs Canberra in week 2 and vs Canterbury in week 3
1997: vs Cronulla in the major semi - 34-2, absolutely annihilated them
1998: vs Roosters in the prelim - 46-18, absolutely annihilated them...though the GF itself was a performance not to be sneezed at
2000: vs Parra in the prelim - who can forget Gordy's spectacular individual try, and then Thorny's crash over to finish them off, and the verbals he gave after?
2006: vs Canterbury in the prelim - that second half, ZOMG

Didn't we play Cronula in a semi in 2000? I remember the score was Sharks 14-6 with 5mins to go, Thorny crashes over and drops it. Then Wendell scores 2 tries to win the game anyway. Shhh shh shhh

im pretty sure the wendell try to win that game was off a brad thorn kick. that game was on during my 21st birthday party, i made sure of it hehe! TBH i am amazed i remember it!

^^^^

Geez I wish I could get a DVD for that game. Haven't seen it since. For that matter I wouldn't mind the Super League WCC games either.

That 1998 Roosters semi Coxy, Wasn't it GUS coached?!
hahahhaha.
I remember that game veeery vaguely, 1998 what a great year.
SOO Game I anyone? =)
Lockyerrrrrrrrr!

mick! said:
0,,6273041,00.jpg

/thread

icon_thumbs_u

_woohoo_ [eusa_clap.gi Suck shit Hoffman!!!

Spud said:
^^^^

Geez I wish I could get a DVD for that game. Haven't seen it since. For that matter I wouldn't mind the Super League WCC games either.

I wish the 9 pricks would let us get DVDs of heaps of games! Well not just 9, 10 when they had the games and ABC as well.

They have them all in their vaults, but don't make them available retail.

EVERY...I said EVERY State of Origin...in it's entirety. Why the **** isn't that available retail???

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Porthoz
  • Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.