Broncos vs Titans - Pre & Post Game Discussion

Beads6 said:
Wallace has been carrying a few niggles for a while IMO. He just hasn't been at his best of late and I really hope he can step up a bit in the next 2 weeks to lead our charge to the finals.

I think he will.

It's amazing and i think people forget that this is only his second real season in the NRL, and he's had a very good season IMO.

I can't wait to see how good he'll be in around five years when he's accumulated the experience and finesse needed to perform as a halfback, he'll be unstoppable.

wallace problem is he steps back to much with locky on the field

ningnangnong said:
Beads6 said:
Wallace has been carrying a few niggles for a while IMO. He just hasn't been at his best of late and I really hope he can step up a bit in the next 2 weeks to lead our charge to the finals.

I think he will.

It's amazing and i think people forget that this is only his second real season in the NRL, and he's had a very good season IMO.

I can't wait to see how good he'll be in around five years when he's accumulated the experience and finesse needed to perform as a halfback, he'll be unstoppable.

This is right. He's a gun, you'll see.

Hell, all Wallace really needs to do is practise his cross-field bombs for next year. *salivates*

mick! said:
Hell, all Wallace really needs to do is practise his cross-field bombs for next year. *salivates*

[icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do

A pox on cross field bombs for the wingers. boooooooring!

Falou catching bombs and falling over tryline in Broncos colours= not botring!

Steve said:
mick! said:

They can be, sometimes. When Izzy leaps 2.5 metres in the air? Blasphemy! He's amazing to watch.

Yeah, they're only boring when bomb goes up, ball gets fumbled, bumbles around on the ground and they have to work out which of 4 hands applied downward pressure.

Bah!

Izzy's clean high flying catches are orsm to watch.

I just read an article where Carty was going off saying they got the wrong end of the stick with the Reffing. WHat THE? Did he not see the first half??? Sheesh, surely the worst reffing I've seen all year!!!!

Steve said:
mick! said:

You can't tell me that you found Izzy's try in SOO boring!!!

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • The Don
  • Allo
  • broncs30
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • westy316
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncoscope
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • peter09
  • ezpz
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.