Broncos vs Warriors Build up Thread

Alec

International Rep
15,763
6,897
It's obviously a sign...a sign that Lockyer needs to play and keep us there!
 

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
22,973
8,302
Brisbane
Well you would think we woukd come out firing after hat embarrasment. I reckon if Locky plays we definitley win if he doesnt it,'s a 50/50
Now off this iPad
 

Alec

International Rep
15,763
6,897
Bucking Beads said:
I hope Lockyer sits it out and gets himself fight for the Four nations.
Who cares about the 4 nations, the Broncos reputation is at stake here! [icon_razz1
 

Bucking Beads

International Captain
21,339
3,233
The Lounge
Alec said:
Bucking Beads said:
I hope Lockyer sits it out and gets himself fight for the Four nations.
Who cares about the 4 nations, the Broncos reputation is at stake here! [icon_razz1
a reputation of having weak defence or of making the 8 every year and not learning anything from the season.
 

The Brizz

Deactivated
6,206
19
Bucking Beads said:
Alec said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":p5jkzukl]I hope Lockyer sits it out and gets himself fight for the Four nations.
Who cares about the 4 nations, the Broncos reputation is at stake here! [icon_razz1
a reputation of having weak defence or of making the 8 every year and not learning anything from the season.[/quote:p5jkzukl]

I actually agree with this beads, if we scrap into the finals Henjak will be seen as a good coach coz he got this young team to the finals sugar coating the fact we have serious defensive problems and a serious lack of leadership in the halves when our soon to retire 33 yr old skipper isn't playing.
 

rnabokov

State of Origin Rep
5,929
2,619
Bangalow
I can just see it. We're ahead, playing well. Macca continues his good form. After 30 minutes, Ivan pulls him off.

On tonight's effort, Warriors by 40
 

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
17,542
8,659
Big_Dave said:
No matter what happens this weekend, the Broncos are still in the top 8!
we are out the 8 if either the Eels or Raiders win by 60 [icon_razz1
 

Kris

State of Origin Captain
8,374
141
I am not looking forward to the Warriors game. They are notorious when it comes to offloading, so we are pretty much screwed.
 

Mister Wright

NRL Player
2,855
916
1. Hoffman
2. Kemp (although I understand he's still clouded by injury, so maybe Winterstein)
3. Winterstein/Copley/Falou (If Hodges isn't fit
4. Hodges/Falou
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer/Wallace
7. Wallace/Hunt
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Setu
11. Thaiday
12. T'eo
13. Parker
14. Glenn
15. Gillett
16. Dodds
17. Anderson

McGuire gave away far too many penalties tonight. My side is dependent a lot on players returning from injury. Hunt only plays if Lockyer is out, otherwise there's no room for him on the bench. Glenn is a must as a utility and must have another player in the centres.
 

renouf

QCup Player
587
0
Sydney
broncospwn said:
Well you would think we woukd come out firing after hat embarrasment. I reckon if Locky plays we definitley win if he doesnt it,'s a 50/50
Now off this iPad
err wrong.

If locky plays we at a 50/50 chance.

If he doesn't, we are no chance.

Sounds a little more accurate I think.
 

renouf

QCup Player
587
0
Sydney
Mister Wright said:
1. Hoffman
2. Kemp (although I understand he's still clouded by injury, so maybe Winterstein)
3. Winterstein/Copley/Falou (If Hodges isn't fit
4. Hodges/Falou
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer/Wallace
7. Wallace/Hunt
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Setu
11. Thaiday
12. T'eo
13. Parker
14. Glenn
15. Gillett
16. Dodds
17. Anderson

McGuire gave away far too many penalties tonight. My side is dependent a lot on players returning from injury. Hunt only plays if Lockyer is out, otherwise there's no room for him on the bench. Glenn is a must as a utility and must have another player in the centres.
Hodges isn't going to play. Haven't you been reading the paper?

Sims and Setu onto the bench and bring Kenny back into the starting side. Even if Kenny isn't playing that great hes still better then any other options we may have.

Henjak has got it wrong once again.
 

nopatience101

NRL Player
1,259
418
1. Hoffman
2. Winterstein
3. Glenn
4. Folau
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer(Hunt)
7. Wallace
8. Tronc
9. McCullough
10. Kenny
11. Thaiday
12. T'eo
13. Parker

14. Hunt
15. Gillett
16. McGuire
17. Anderson
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Top