Broncos vs Warriors Build up Thread

B

Big_Dave

QCup Player
Mar 15, 2010
No matter what happens this weekend, the Broncos are still in the top 8!

It's obviously a sign...a sign that Lockyer needs to play and keep us there!

Well you would think we woukd come out firing after hat embarrasment. I reckon if Locky plays we definitley win if he doesnt it,'s a 50/50
Now off this iPad

I hope Lockyer sits it out and gets himself fight for the Four nations.

Bucking Beads said:

And what, play Norman in NZ on a cold wet ground?

Bucking Beads said:
Who cares about the 4 nations, the Broncos reputation is at stake here! [icon_razz1

Alec said:
Bucking Beads said:
Who cares about the 4 nations, the Broncos reputation is at stake here! [icon_razz1

a reputation of having weak defence or of making the 8 every year and not learning anything from the season.

We gain 10 points on the Rabbitohs for and against tonight [eusa_clap.gi

ALH said:
Cheer on the Tiger and Raiders

Do you mean the tigers and the dragons? Gee cheering for the dragons could be painful [icon_razz1

Which team's going to turn up next week [icon_shru

Bucking Beads said:
Alec said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":p5jkzukl]I hope Lockyer sits it out and gets himself fight for the Four nations.

a reputation of having weak defence or of making the 8 every year and not learning anything from the season.[/quote:p5jkzukl]

I actually agree with this beads, if we scrap into the finals Henjak will be seen as a good coach coz he got this young team to the finals sugar coating the fact we have serious defensive problems and a serious lack of leadership in the halves when our soon to retire 33 yr old skipper isn't playing.

I can just see it. We're ahead, playing well. Macca continues his good form. After 30 minutes, Ivan pulls him off.

On tonight's effort, Warriors by 40

Warriors 60
Broncos 0

FTS Vatuvei
LTS Vatuvei
MOTM Wallace

Big_Dave said:
No matter what happens this weekend, the Broncos are still in the top 8!

we are out the 8 if either the Eels or Raiders win by 60 [icon_razz1

I am not looking forward to the Warriors game. They are notorious when it comes to offloading, so we are pretty much screwed.

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp (although I understand he's still clouded by injury, so maybe Winterstein)
3. Winterstein/Copley/Falou (If Hodges isn't fit
4. Hodges/Falou
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer/Wallace
7. Wallace/Hunt
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Setu
11. Thaiday
12. T'eo
13. Parker
14. Glenn
15. Gillett
16. Dodds
17. Anderson

McGuire gave away far too many penalties tonight. My side is dependent a lot on players returning from injury. Hunt only plays if Lockyer is out, otherwise there's no room for him on the bench. Glenn is a must as a utility and must have another player in the centres.

broncospwn said:
Well you would think we woukd come out firing after hat embarrasment. I reckon if Locky plays we definitley win if he doesnt it,'s a 50/50
Now off this iPad

err wrong.

If locky plays we at a 50/50 chance.

If he doesn't, we are no chance.

Sounds a little more accurate I think.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.