Broncos Vs Warriors - Pre & Post Game Discussion

Reading what Tallis had to say about Taylor yesterday and then reading David Taylors article I felt sorry for the guy.
Always thought he had read too much of his own press and now he admits to it.
I hope he does do what Gordie has suggested. Stop the footwork stuff and go in hard. I reckon he can become one of our best if he just does it his way and stop worrying about the public and what they think. Stop trying too hard Taylor and just enjoy your footy and you'll be sweet.

Yeah, he scribbles it with crayon on his Maccas napkin after his 15 Big Mac meals for lunch.

Coxy said:
Yeah, he scribbles it with crayon on his Maccas napkin after his 15 Big Mac meals for lunch.

Does Benny - the great forward coach - pay for them? [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

rnabokov said:
Coxy said:

Does Benny - the great forward coach - pay for them? [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

You do know that you repeat yourself way too much? Or are you senile?

Its irritating, Admins, do something, please!!

He's alright. Geez, we gunna ban everyone?

Can we ban everyone?

rnabokov said:
Coxy said:

Do you credit any of our success towards wayne?

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.