NEWS Cameron Smith announces retirement

Did anyone catch Slater murmur about Smith headed to the Titans? He was fucking around, but not really... All these fuckers are just stringing everyone along.

Did anyone catch Slater murmur about Smith headed to the Titans? He was fucking around, but not really... All these fuckers are just stringing everyone along.

Are they though? No one is buying that he is going to be anywhere other than the Titans or Storm.

Are they though? No one is buying that he is going to be anywhere other than the Titans or Storm.
A lot of Broncos fans are getting their hopes up. And it’s fucking pissing me off. I just feel like dickless ***** like Badel are trying to set this up so a lot of Brisbane fans are disappointed.

A lot of Broncos fans are getting their hopes up. And it’s fucking pissing me off. I just feel like dickless ***** like Badel are trying to set this up so a lot of Brisbane fans are disappointed.

To be fair, if any Broncos fans are getting their hopes up, it is their own faults. Smith and Bellamy have screwed the Broncos over time and again, what possible reason is there to think this will be any different?

They don't care, they probably want as many Broncos fans as possible to jump ship to the new team.

“In the Hunt”, whilst waiting for him to call us. The club really have no idea how this shit works hey. The only players that call us are those that are desperate. Ben Te’o, Dale Copley, David Mead, David Fifita when he’s spent the night in lock up.

If he comes he comes. The broncos will get by without smith. The storm on the other hand are fucked once Bellamy and smith finish there for good.

“In the Hunt”, whilst waiting for him to call us. The club really have no idea how this shit works hey. The only players that call us are those that are desperate. Ben Te’o, Dale Copley, David Mead, David Fifita when he’s spent the night in lock up.

a) "in the hunt" is a phrase used by the media to get clicks for this "story"

b) I'm pretty sure both us and the Titans believe that Smith is just stringing everyone along before he announces retirement (whether that is for the attention or to sell more books or whatever). because neither us nor the Titans have actually made contact with Smith. and i highly doubt either club will until he seriously decides to play another season

a) "in the hunt" is a phrase used by the media to get clicks for this "story"

b) I'm pretty sure both us and the Titans believe that Smith is just stringing everyone along before he announces retirement (whether that is for the attention or to sell more books or whatever). because neither us nor the Titans have actually made contact with Smith. and i highly doubt either club will until he seriously decides to play another season
In the hunt was a phrase used by Walters though.

I am sure that’s the case, but also he’s not doing anything to string anyone along if he’s not making effort towards them. It shows our arrogance that we are waiting for him to call us. It simply doesn’t work like that.

In the hunt was a phrase used by Walters though.

I am sure that’s the case, but also he’s not doing anything to string anyone along if he’s not making effort towards them. It shows our arrogance that we are waiting for him to call us. It simply doesn’t work like that.

There have been some implications that Smith just hasn't returned anyone's calls though. It's possible he has told everyone or someone 'I'll let you know'.

He said he spoke to Bellamy but it wasn't about football. Yeah right.

You do know the whole reason Smith is happy he's stringing the media along - because dickheads like Paul Kent spent every minute of his air time saying he was "destabilising" the Storm's season by doing it.

Well they fucking won the comp and he doesn't have to answer to anyone. The guy can do what he wants, hate him as a Storm player, love him as a QLDer until he decided to piss off once NSW had a stronger team.

Last edited:
HScreenshot 2021 02 21 Monday Buzz Smith is Broncos Kevvies only hope

good old nsw media. The team that won the wooden spoon is chasing arguably the best player the game has seen and it "stinks of desperation"

but if the titans are chasing him then its called a masterstroke by mal and holbrook that will be amazing for the game.

I'm sure even fans that despise the broncos has to chuckle at the hypocrisy we have to endure from the media

good old nsw media. The team that won the wooden spoon is chasing arguably the best player the game has seen and it "stinks of desperation"

but if the titans are chasing him then its called a masterstroke by mal and holbrook that will be amazing for the game.

I'm sure even fans that despise the broncos has to chuckle at the hypocrisy we have to endure from the media
No, they don't, they eat it up and spit it out with more vitriol against us.

I've backed out turds with more credibility than a lot of today's so called sports journos. When you had limited media coverage of league back in the day, journos gave us the news. Now we have 24/7 coverage & they have to invent pure dribble to fill in the hours. Would be cool if these potatoes had to go back & publicly review their rumours/ stories/made up bullshit a few months after they published their 'scoops'. That would be interesting.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • Sproj
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.