NEWS Cameron Smith announces retirement

That last article mentions that we have signed Billy Walters... did I miss that signing or is it more BUZZ bullshit

**** it's gunna be sweet when Kevvie guides us into the top 4 without Smith. Hopefully someone here with twitter will twootle this back at the drunk old clown when it happens.
Yeah but that won’t be until 2022 or 2023

After all this, do we really want to sign a bloke so ambivalent about taking 500 large to play for us that he's prepared to **** us around right up until the start of the season when it's too late to sign anyone else? The only excuse is they've had a gentleman's agreement behind the scenes contingent on something they're not saying.

We saw how this went with Fifita, and we saw how it ended.

Last edited:
Billy stuff went quiet with the Macca deal popping up i think?

Billy stuff went quiet with the Macca deal popping up i think?
I wonder how Kevvie feels about Cameron Smith's insouciance cockblocking his attempts to bring his son home to Brisbane?

HScreenshot 2021 02 22 Why Cam Smith must become a Titan

Well it seems like the Titans are odds on to be the new Cowboys and receive favourable calls left, right and centre.
It’s either them or the Warriors for the NRL’s 2021 fairytale

Whichever way this announcement is going tomorrow, both the Broncos and Titans are going to know if it's not about signing with them. If that's the case, they should get ahead of it and hold a press conference today, announcing how they're going to be spending the cash they've put aside for him.

They owe him nothing, so there's no reason not to spoil his party.

Whichever way this announcement is going tomorrow, both the Broncos and Titans are going to know if it's not about signing with them. If that's the case, they should get ahead of it and hold a press conference today, announcing how they're going to be spending the cash they've put aside for him.

They owe him nothing, so there's no reason not to spoil his party.
What is the announcement tomorrow???

Where has the announcement been announced?

It was announced there might be an announcement announced from Suncorp Stadium that would announce an announcement that everyone is announcing they know nothing about, although Big Mal did announce that he often announces underhanded announcements behind toilet blocks where he lurks unannounced.

Last edited:
It was announced there might be an announcement announced from Suncorp Stadium that would announce an announcement that everyone is announcing they know nothing about, although Big Mal did announce that he often announces underhanded announcements behind toilet blocks where he lurks unannounced.
Wait I thought there was supposed to be an announcement for that?

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.