OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Through some detailed statistical analysis of large datasets from the last 20 years, I give you the final ladder at the end of the 2022 season. Grand Final will be us against Penrith, where Reynolds wins us a premiership and gets his own personal revenge against Penrith.

I suggest you get your grand final tickets sooner rather then later.

Screenshot 20220226 111438 Chrome

3.00 is some pretty juicy odds for a top 8 finish.

This is wrong. Clearly the bottom 8 is:

14. Cowboys
15. Roosters
16. Storm

it is written in the stars
While I wish this was the case, this is not what the statistical model spat out. I did not let any bias influence these results...

south’s top of prediction hasn’t factored in the post Wayne Bennett syndrome

Good news for Kevvie, according to Badel/Meyn he is set to get a 100k bonus if we win the Premiership

they say Kevvie is on 400k for this season, making him one of the lowest paid coaches in the NRL

his performance bonus schedule is:

finals: 50k bonus
top 4: 75k bonus
Premiership: 100k bonus

so winning the premiership would mean that Kevvie earns just over half of what Seibold earned for winning us the wooden spoon

Good news for Kevvie, according to Badel/Meyn he is set to get a 100k bonus if we win the Premiership

they say Kevvie is on 400k for this season, making him one of the lowest paid coaches in the NRL

his performance bonus schedule is:

finals: 50k bonus
top 4: 75k bonus
Premiership: 100k bonus

so winning the premiership would mean that Kevvie earns just over half of what Seibold earned for winning us the wooden spoon

That's appalling. It really does highlight how monumental a screw up the Seibold deal was.

That's appalling. It really does highlight how monumental a screw up the Seibold deal was.
I would just like a coach that could teach them to get some bloody line speed. I cant understand how we have not adjusted it since 2015 (and that defence does not work in today's game). All the top teams have great line speed, and all the poor teams have little to none. Should that not tell our defensive coach something?

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Skyblues87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.