OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

We will really have to thump Souths to make the 8 after this round.

Standings:

Position
Team
Opponent
6​
SouthsBrisbane
8​
39​
7​
EastsGold Coast
8​
18​
8​
ManlyBalmain
8​
-14​
9​
BrisbaneSouths
8​
-30​
10​
WollongongMelbourne
8​
-49​
Dragons ain't gonna beat Melbourne by 20, so any win over South's will get us into the 8!

Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Broncos have went from $51 to $34 to win the premiership.

Get on it boys.
On Sportsbet they tumbled from $67 down to $34. I backed them at 67 so that feels nice!! Didn't have much on them though, only $30 or thereabouts from memory. If the team really get a roll on they'll definitely tighten again.

Edit. Actually backed them twice at 67. Oddly, 30 and 37, 67 in total. Omen?

For the first time in years, there's a genuine excitement at Red Hill.

Players are buzzing, full of confidence and there's smiles and joking all around. The mood around the place is very positive.

Go watch them train and you can see a real spring in their step.

Let's see how long they can keep it up.

For the first time in years, there's a genuine excitement at Red Hill.

Players are buzzing, full of confidence and there's smiles and joking all around. The mood around the place is very positive.

Go watch them train and you can see a real spring in their step.

Let's see how long they can keep it up.
Our skipper also mentioned that buzz last week and I found it interesting that he mentioned his family were really enjoying the city.

With a temp. around 7 degrees last night at the Canberra game I bet Adam is enjoying the Brisbane 'winter' as well. Those cold days and freezing nights down south play havoc on aging muscle and tendons.

Just quietly, I am fully convinced that Adam has genuine ambitions to win a comp with us and I think he's determined to leave no stone unturned to make that happen.

We have the talent to get to a grand final on our best day for sure. That would require a fairy-tale draw through the finals. If we can make the finals we will disrupt, but the squad doesn't have enough big game experience yet to get there IMO.

TMM - GF with cowboys
A Reynolds - 2 GFs with rabbits
K. Capewell - GF with Panthers
C. Oates - GF with us.
If you add a further 5 - 6 origin players and the experience origin brings to a player's game in there you have a solid nucleus of a GF winning team.

Haas has already played. Carrigan, Flegler and Staggs are in serious contention for a spot this year. Cobbo, and Hetherington will soon join those ranks in another season.

So realistically we're perhaps just a season off our window opening. That window with Reynolds at the heart of everything is set to last one or two seasons at the most.

Depending on how Mam, Mozer, mariner and Gray develop there is the possibility of extending that window further. Expect a number of slumps on the way as even the great Bronco teams of old went on extended runs of losing. However, within the space of a season and a half Kev, DD and Ikin have managed quite a remarkable turnaround and rebuild of the good ship Broncos.

LET THERE NEVER AGAIN BE TALK OF BURNING BOATS.

I'm feeling it!!!

TMM - GF with cowboys
A Reynolds - 2 GFs with rabbits
K. Capewell - GF with Panthers
C. Oates - GF with us.
If you add a further 5 - 6 origin players and the experience origin brings to a player's game in there you have a solid nucleus of a GF winning team.

Haas has already played. Carrigan, Flegler and Staggs are in serious contention for a spot this year. Cobbo, and Hetherington will soon join those ranks in another season.

So realistically we're perhaps just a season off our window opening. That window with Reynolds at the heart of everything is set to last one or two seasons at the most.

Depending on how Mam, Mozer, mariner and Gray develop there is the possibility of extending that window further. Expect a number of slumps on the way as even the great Bronco teams of old went on extended runs of losing. However, within the space of a season and a half Kev, DD and Ikin have managed quite a remarkable turnaround and rebuild of the good ship Broncos.

LET THERE NEVER AGAIN BE TALK OF BURNING BOATS.

I'm feeling it!!!
Capewell also played in the GF the year prior and was in the extended squad in the shark 2016 GF win.

so 1 GF win, 2 GF appearances, and a part of 2 GF winning teams.

Another way of putting it, Capewell’s team has been in the NRL GF 50% of the seasons he’s played so far.

Capewell also played in the GF the year prior and was in the extended squad in the shark 2016 GF win.

so 1 GF win, 2 GF appearances, and a part of 2 GF winning teams.

Another way of putting it, Capewell’s team has been in the NRL GF 50% of the seasons he’s played so far.
So by the end of this year his strike rate will be better than 50%! What a weapon!

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • LittleDavey
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Fatboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.