OFFICIAL Broncos winning the 2022 Comp

Well with that win I think the top 8 is now guaranteed! (The Raiders are a mathematical chance, but it's not happening).

While we are not playing perfect, I think we will build nicely into the finals. TMM and Cobbo will get better with more games, hopefully Paix gets good, and with Carrigan and Farnworth back we will be unstoppable!

Couldn't have asked for a better season to build on.

Have have had some seriously good wins and made the finals. Beating top 4 teams is a tough ask coming from where we have. I think we have one, maybe two more wins in us.

Not this year.
Button Do Not Want GIF

Well with that win I think the top 8 is now guaranteed! (The Raiders are a mathematical chance, but it's not happening).

While we are not playing perfect, I think we will build nicely into the finals. TMM and Cobbo will get better with more games, hopefully Paix gets good, and with Carrigan and Farnworth back we will be unstoppable!
Well I would think if we are winning the comp this year the top 8 was always guaranteed...

And to think it was only last week that people were certain we weren't going to win another game this year and we'd miss the eight...

Herbie and Carrigan will be back for first week of the finals. Most likely will be playing Panthers or Eels in week 1.

Dreading a 7th finish and having to play Souffs. I know we've beaten them twice already but they are a different team with Latrell, and are in good form as opposed to our garbage.

Really, really dirty about the past couple of weeks, we could have had a top 4 pretty much locked in by now with the 2nd chance + 1 home final that provides, yet here we are almost scrapping for our spot in the 8 and looking likely to have to play a hot Sydney team in Sydney. I think week 1 is unfortunately the end of our season this year.

We'll be fine. Still have Patty, Herbie and Cory to come back in. No one is going to want to face us in the finals...except Melbourne because they always stinking beat us.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.