Broncos withdraw their two year offer to Greg Inglis

I still don't understand why he thought anyone but himself should pay HIS legal bills (except maybe the Storm if it's true they engaged the Barrister without his consent). But whatever - I am pretty sure in hindsight the Broncos have less regrets than him over how things have played out.

Believe me we also have zero regrets about you not joining :)
I'm actually happy he didn't end up coming.

Hodges is better for half the price.

He's a treacherous turd, he fits in at Souths.

This section says it all about Inglis to me.

The whole experience has seen Inglis become a stronger individual and also strengthened his ties with boxer Anthony Mundine and controversial agent Khoder Nasser.

When asked why some people are critical of him associating with the likes of Nasser, he says: "I think they're just scared of them to be honest. Khoder's a wonderful bloke.

"Every time I meet him he's there to give his opinion. I think he's got that look about him that has people scared. He goes in and gets it done.

"Look at what he did for Sonny and look what he has done for Choc. They are famous worldwide."

Firstly, what does he mean by "I think he's got that look about him that has people scared"...not implying racism is he?

And secondly, "They are famous worldwide". Wow, not even close. But most importantly, if that's what he thinks he'll get by aligning with Mundine, Nasser and Crowe, then I think he's kidding himself. If he wants fame and fortune then it spells bad news for Souths too. Because it won't come through rugby league.

Either way, Nasser is a smart bloke. He is amassing a nice stable of stars.

Not sure if the version of that story was identical to the one I read in the Melbourne Sunday Herald (as I was interstate last weekend) but the last line when Inglis was quizzed over why Andrew Gee claimed that he (Inglis) tried that "it's raining, planes can't fly" line - Inglis' response was "I don't know why he says I said that, he's an idiot"

What a deceptive grub he is ... So typical of so many of the young blokes playing in the NRL - completely selfish, money driven, disrespectful, completely incapable of thinking and acting for themselves and completely incapable of manning up and looking someone in the eye and admitting when they're wrong.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Astro
  • Griffo
  • Alec
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncsgoat
  • Thelmus
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.