ANNOUNCEMENT BroncosHQ Merchandise

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Morkel, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Morkel

Morkel

Want BHQ stuff? Now you can!

We're chuffed to announce the opening of the official BHQ Store, available through Spreadshirt. Check it out here:

https://shop.spreadshirt.com.au/broncoshq

Yes. You can now have BroncosHQ stuff. And not just you, but your significant other. And your kids. And your dog! We're not even joking.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Ooh, what is BroncosHQ"? asks the attractive bartender, playfully. Just the biggest and best online Broncos supporter and discussion forum. "Sounds like a big deal", she says as she winks. It is.

"Wot, you support the Donkeys, eh? How's them Friday night games every week go" grumbles the clearly ignorant opposition supporter. What a perfect opportunity to enlighten one more member of the public.

"You know what I'd love for my Birthday" she giggles. "Something... playful... that I can wear when we share our special time together". Sounds like someone needs to order a Women's Premium T-Shirt with the Textured BroncosHQ Emblem across the chest.

What a fantastic way to make a visual statement, all the while supporting BHQ and its community.

Best of all, Spreadshirt regularly offer promotions. You'll be kept updated with these whenever they become available, with coupons posted on here as well as our BroncosHQ Facebook & Twitter channels.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Please check it out & let us know what you think. We'd love to hear your suggestions on products to add to the store - there are heaps available throughout Spreadshirt, so feel free to browse and then post your suggestions here.

----------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SIZING:

I recently received the two items I ordered, both were sized as XXXL. The long-sleeved T-shirt is perfect. The singlet would easily fit three humans cuddling together. This was my fault because I just assumed the sizes would correspond to what we're used to, despite the shop itself warning that the measurements need to be checked.

FOR CORRECT SIZING, YOU MUST MEASURE AN ITEM OF YOUR OWN CLOTHING THAT FITS, AND USE THOSE MEASUREMENTS OFF THE SIZE CHART WHEN ORDERING YOUR SIZE.

----------------------------------------------------

CURRENT PROMOTION:
    15% off T-shirts, available until 23/8/18. Code: SHIRT15

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Socnorb

Socnorb

Love the sizing, up 5XL, got to cater for the fan base haha.

Black Philip, Porthoz and Morkel like this.
  3. Morkel

Morkel

I've already ordered some stuff. Tax time is good like that. Getting the right size was not a problem.

4. tajhay

tajhay BRL Player

Designs look great. Well done boys!

Morkel likes this.
  5. Morkel

Morkel

6. soup

soup

Great work on the merch. Looking at the singlets.

I’d buy stubble coolers for sure.

7. soup

soup

Maybe bumper stickers, too. It would be pretty sweet to see cars about with the BHQ sticker.

Edit: maybe you get a free one when you upgrade to Contributor+

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  8. jarro65

jarro65 State of Origin Rep

Caps ?

9. @Morkel@Morkel

10. Morkel

Morkel

Spreadshirt is predominantly, well, shirts, but does have other merchandise, though it is limited. We will definitely be adding more items in the future, though if people make requests we'd be more than happy to set them up. There are so many product + logo variants that we just wanted to start with the basics.

@soup@soup there are mugs & cups, but no coolers. No bumber stickers either sorry.

@jarro65@jarro65 there are indeed caps. 3 types:
    - snap-back baseball caps
    - fitted baseball caps
    - trucker caps

If you let us know which cap type you like, and what logo version, we'll happily set it up for you.

soup and jarro65 like this.
  11. I want some damn tracksuit pants. So does @broncospwn@broncospwn .......live the stereotype.

broncospwn likes this.
  12. Morkel

Morkel

I know. I didn't want to break the news to you.

Depending on the success of this store, it's likely we'll extend the range by linking with another supplier.

I'll google Spreadpants to see if that exists...

Porthoz and Harry Sack like this.
  13. Sproj

Sproj

Now, what exactly is that and how does one wear it?

soup likes this.
  14. Socnorb

Socnorb

Careful when you google that one.

Harry Sack likes this.
  15. Morkel

Morkel

Feeling smug after the win over the Sharks?

Want to feel smugger?

LongSleeveT_Vertical_600px.png

With this bad boy, you'll be spending the weekend feeling the smuggest. Just knowing you support the best fan forum dedicated to the best league team in the world.

5 colours, sizes S - 3XL. Do it. Buy it >>HERE<<

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    broncospwn likes this.
  16. As you can see, we spare no expense when it comes to our models.

What's photoshop?

Aldo likes this.
  17. Bumper stickers would be sick.
    Would happily rock one down here in NSWker land, loud and proud.

jarro65 and soup like this.
  18. FaithinHook

FaithinHook NRL Player

Absolutly love this! Have order 2 tank top for partner an I. Question, how long does shipping take, also, can we please request extra item for sale? Item such as kid wear, personalize coffee cup with bhq logo, car seat cover etc?

19. Bnohrcsq.com

Morkel and Nashy like this.
    I don't see the problem? www.bnohrcsq.com

Unbreakable likes this.