ANNOUNCEMENT BroncosHQ Merchandise

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Have just been checking out other club website an merchandise offering, must say, our bhq look good. But, still smaller collection compare to some other club .

At the Sydney Rooster webstore they offer thing like under wear, will bhq offer this too? Women panty and such item? With the bhq logo on these ?

badyon

QCup Player
Fih on to something here... I see the Denver Broncos do this...

Not gonna lie, if the missus got around in something like this it would get the little mongrel charging.

And gotta be honest, for those special nights, after a bottle of really good red and some soft mood lighting, I'd almost be tempted to try them out too...but just maybe a little too tight for the ol chestnuts.

Morkel

International Captain
FaithinHook FaithinHook thank you for your order.

As per the OP, because we are a small operation, we are not able to compete with the actual clubs in terms of product range. With their sales numbers, clubs pre-order stock in every variation and every size, and have that stock on-hand for immediate delivery. It also allows them to purchase from whatever suppliers they wish, meaning they have a limitless product range to choose from.

Being a humble discussion forum, as awesome as we are, our only viable option is to choose a supplier that can print and deliver the items on demand. Every order is effectively a custom order, the supplier will be printing your tank tops over the next couple of business days, and I believe shipping takes approximately 10 - 15 working days (they come from the US).

Having said that, Spreadshirt do offer quite a large range. They don't offer underwear, seat covers, or tracky dacks, but they do offer children's clothing and mugs / coffee cups as per your enquiry. At the moment we have set up children's hoodies, but because we are just starting out we have not set up the full range of children's clothing nor the mugs. We definitely plan to expand the range in the near future.

FaithinHook

NRL Player
FaithinHook FaithinHook thank you for your order.

As per the OP, because we are a small operation, we are not able to compete with the actual clubs in terms of product range. With their sales numbers, clubs pre-order stock in every variation and every size, and have that stock on-hand for immediate delivery. It also allows them to purchase from whatever suppliers they wish, meaning they have a limitless product range to choose from.

Being a humble discussion forum, as awesome as we are, our only viable option is to choose a supplier that can print and deliver the items on demand. Every order is effectively a custom order, the supplier will be printing your tank tops over the next couple of business days, and I believe shipping takes approximately 10 - 15 working days (they come from the US).
Thankyou Morkel for the explanation ,completly understand an no need to apologize. From what I have seen in your online shop, you an the rest of BHQ staff have done a wonderful job setting this operation up an offering the fantastic ( although very small range\choice) of bhq product.

Again, thanks for confirming my shipping an looking forward very much to receiving our tank top soon ! Will certainly order more as your shop product expand :)

Last edited:

Morkel

International Captain
15% OFF OFFER ENDS TODAY
Last day everyone. While there will certainly be more offers in the future, the introductory 15% discount is in its final day.

FEATURED PRODUCT:

Dog Bandana

DogBandana_400px.png

I have seen multiple squees in relation to this product, with exclamations that its purchase should be mandatory for every BHQ member. Yet our records show that we have sold precisely zero. For shame. How many doggies are at home right now, cold and lonely? Buy one. Now.

Morkel

International Captain
CONVENIENTLY TIMED PROMOTION

With the BroncosHQ gathering coming up, it just so happens that Spreadshirt are offering 15% off T-Shirts, with the redeem code SHIRT15

Just a reminder that the store is based overseas, so it can take up to 4 weeks to arrive, so get in soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SIZING:

I recently received the two items I ordered, both were sized as XXXL. The long-sleeved T-shirt is perfect. The singlet would easily fit three humans cuddling together. This was my fault because I just assumed the sizes would correspond to what we're used to, despite the shop itself warning that the measurements need to be checked.

FOR CORRECT SIZING, YOU MUST MEASURE AN ITEM OF YOUR OWN CLOTHING THAT FITS, AND USE THOSE MEASUREMENTS OFF THE SIZE CHART WHEN ORDERING YOUR SIZE.

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
Can we get a Gorden Tallis raging fool shirt? I want to go on the Matty Johns show and wear it

Morkel

International Captain
Can we get a Gorden Tallis raging fool shirt? I want to go on the Matty Johns show and wear it
@Staff?

Remember, the Broncos themselves personally approved us to bring the banner in to the stadium and display it.