ANNOUNCEMENT BroncosHQ New Look

Nashy

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Hi Everyone!

So, as you can see, we have a brand spankin' new style around the place. Thanks to the contributors who provided feedback, and thanks to those who I annoyed privately to get your opinions on this one.

Our aim here was to create a cleaner design, that's easier to use, read and interact with. We've tried to make it as easy to use for both computer and mobile users. Given this was our first big redesign in years, it was certainly time.

A big thank you to Morkel for providing our new logo once again.

Anyway, as always, this is for you guys, so please hit us with your feedback and suggestions, I hope you enjoy it.

A couple of things you may wish to change yourself;

Light / Dark

Two styles this time around. Personally, I hope you give the light theme at least a week to grow on you, because in my opinion, it's the better of the two, even if it's bright and not what we're used to. The feedback is that it grows on you, and it's certainly been the case for me.

1618627870988.png

Two change between the two, you can simply tap the light bulb at the top right;

1618627885029.png

Or use the style chooser at the bottom left of the page;

1618627899223.png

Last Post Data on Home Page

To reduce the amount of text on the front page, the default is to now hide the last post information. Due to feedback, it's now an option in your preferences as to if you would like to turn this information on or not.
https://broncoshq.com/account/preferences

1618627909526.png

1618627913142.png

mrslong

State of Origin Captain
Mar 25, 2008
Old Lady Reaction GIF

Jedhead

NRL Captain
Jan 8, 2018
Well done all. I'm so impressed with the amount of work you guys put into this for free.

If only our team were half as committed.

The choice of light and dark is great. The dark side for night time reads before bed ensures the missus is not disturbed.

The only thing missing is a '**** off' emoji in the like choices for instances of Ref's Bronco bias and the like. Aside from that the logo that Morkel Morkel designed needs a lot more work.

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Mar 7, 2008
I have to try both dark and light for longer but I've liked both so far. Better layout that's for sure.

Stu_9

NRL Player
Mar 9, 2018
Well done guys. And a massive thank you for allowing us to have this fantastic forum.

Morkel

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2013
Well done all. I'm so impressed with the amount of work you guys put into this for free.

If only our team were half as committed.

The choice of light and dark is great. The dark side for night time reads before bed ensures the missus is not disturbed.

The only thing missing is a '**** off' emoji in the like choices for instances of Ref's Bronco bias and the like. Aside from that the logo that Morkel Morkel designed needs a lot more work.

Yeah, where's that "**** off" emoji? ;)

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Absolutely outstanding Nashy and team! The white is a little too bright for my liking so have changed it to dark theme. Wow. Layout, colours, theme etc looks just brilliant in my opinion. What a great refresh. Well done all involved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PineappleHead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.