BroncosHQ Season 2015

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
It's time.

It has been nine years since the Brisbane Broncos won their sixth premiership. In that time, there have been plenty of ups and plenty of downs. As fans we have been through the good times and the bad, we have bought into the next big thing only to be let down and we've endured knowing that the pendulum was about to turn.

Now is that time.

Wayne Bennett returns for what will surely be his last coaching stint. If you know anything about Wayne, he's never settled for second best, and he will fight tooth and nail until the Broncos regain their place as the number one Rugby League club in the world.

But he will not do it alone.

Not only will he have the support of the old and new faces that make up his roster, he will have the support of millions and millions of fans who dare to support the Broncos.

Fans like you and me.

BroncosHQ is home to some of the best fans I have ever come across. In my time on this website, I have learned so much about the game and developed a deeper appreciation as a result. It's my hope that we can continue to provide this resource to enhance your knowledge on the greatest game of them all and provide you an outlet where you can express your thoughts and feelings with fellow fans. Because you guys make it all worth it.

As we unveil our exciting new theme for 2015, I welcome you to join us and help make history.

Thank you and finally...

LET'S GO BRONCOS!

149728.jpg

My banner looks sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ,what an inspirational way to start the working week. Already had the Monday blues but thanks to you Petey, am feeling heaps more optomisitc . While i am still some what hesitant to say WB can bring us our much desire premiership, i know this, his going to have the boys primed for a 100% effort in 2015!

Lets bring it on baybeee!

Edit: Off-topic

3 more sleeps!!! So pumped for this season to start already. Don't know about you guys but this is the most excited I've been for the Bronx in a long time. Going into the season with a solid direction and a complete side. Really hope we put the bunnies to the sword on Thursday!

Go hard boys do us proud this year

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Cavalo
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.