BroncosHQ Tipping Competition - 2022

who the hell tipped the Knights to beat the Storm this week :rofl

Wanting to know if I can tap out early and stop tipping and just collect a hundred bucks now? I never win these things.

I reckon the same person who picked the doggies over the Roosters 😂
No I didn't tip the Knights just the dogs 😜
Edit. Apparently I didn't tip either 🤔
I was supposed to tip bulldogs..... Bloody sausage fingers... This isn't the first time.
Aw well I think it is time to fall on my sausage fingers I mean sword 🗡️.

No I didn't tip the Knights just the dogs 😜
Edit. Apparently I didn't tip either 🤔
I was supposed to tip bulldogs..... Bloody sausage fingers... This isn't the first time.
Aw well I think it is time to fall on my sausage fingers I mean sword 🗡️.

This was a good ride.

Just reading the post top to bottom seeing the up of having picked the useless dogs and it paying off, to realising you hadn't, and it didn't 😂
Ah thanks 😁
What a nice young man 😉

At least it was sexual....like I assumed 🤐

I'ma win my own prize bitches. Coming for you @tommy @ivanhungryjak.

@Waynesaurus we cool.

Being in first place kinda sucks. I really wanted to tip the tits last week but took the conservative or what I thought was the smart bet. It kinda skews how you tip.

Being in first place kinda sucks. I really wanted to tip the tits last week but took the conservative or what I thought was the smart bet. It kinda skews how you tip.

I guess. Full send, no thoughts beyond "Haha, they're shit".

Just an afterthought…… does the results of the tipping comp so far confirm that I am the greatest rugby league mind on bhq at this point in time?

Wait......WTF there is a prize? I was just playing for shits and giggles!

Next year I am going to try to remember to do this, so I can confirm for all and sundry what a shit football tipper I am.

I'm pretty far down the ladder this year because I keep on taking the bet each way with the Broncos and they keep on winning 😆

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • kman
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Ozired
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.