BroncosHQ Updates

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by ningnangnong, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Ha ha thanks mate, I appreciate the nomination but I reckon those St Merge trolls that invaded the site before the EF this year would have a better chance of getting it :)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Harry Sack likes this.
  2. Morkel

Morkel

But who would veto my militant Christian ideas for the site?

Oh yeah. Them. All of them.

3. Foordy

Foordy

I vote for Braith Anasta's greek cousin ... that way we would get all of the inside info first :P

4. Harry Sack, Cult3 and Nashy like this.
  5. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

6. holdzy89

holdzy89 NRL Captain

Make BHQ great again!

Harry Sack and Morkel like this.
  7. Absolutely, I believe any or all of the above would do a great job.

Cult3 likes this.
  8. You know you want it Cult......

Cult3 likes this.
  9. @soup@soup and @Big Pete@Big Pete 100%!

Two great contributors who post not based on reactions from others or to gain any "status" / to stir up others, but to give genuine insight and solid opinions.

Will PM you further, but I feel I'll heavily be echoing others sentiments!

holdzy89 likes this.
  10. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Thanks fella. Regardless of the outcome, I truly appreciate the sentiment :)

11. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

If @soup@soup wants it, there is no other choice.

One of the most level headed posters on here, and has helped bring back the community feel to BHQ.

Also, can y'all be careful not to scare @Big Pete@Big Pete away by mentioning him in every post. We just got the legend back, don't want to lose him again!

12. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Shucks, Ning. Thank you :)

ningnangnong likes this.
  13. GKDonkey, morethenjack and soup like this.
  14. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Give me a joint and I might just put a little mongrel up ya (Cue dimmed lights and a bottle of Baron Semedi. You may need to dress up as Minto, too)...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Unbreakable likes this.
  15. We're on the threshold of a new era at the club and it would be fitting if one of websites finest posters helped led the site into the future.

@soup@soup would be my pick, and long overdue.

soup and ningnangnong like this.
  16. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Thank you BP. It’s so good having you back and raising the quality of discussion within the community that you helped build, long before I arrived.

Accept likes this.
  17. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

If we are looking for someone who actually adds something to the BHQ community, why not the person who basically already works for BHQ. @Morkel@Morkel hosts the get togethers and has created merch for the website. He has done it all without making any enemies and is the kind of bloke who looks after the people here because he actually cares and doesn’t need or expect any recognition whatsoever for doing so. He’s online almost as often as I am (I really need to log off sometimes) and adds plenty to the conversation. Apart from his crazy beliefs I don’t think anyone could say a bad word about him which is impossible to say for some other candidates (especially myself).

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    GKDonkey, Dash, Nashy and 1 other person like this.
  18. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Agreed. Morkel is the best god-botherer I have ever met. Just joking @Morkel@Morkel you know I think you're awesome.

Cult3 likes this.
  19. Morkel

Morkel

Thanks guys. The guys here know what they're doing though, and everyone who has been (genuinely) nominated will have everything they need to do a good job. I've done it before, and had to step down for personal reasons, so even though I have put my hand up this time, I won't be concerned if they give someone new a shot. I'll more than likely continue to put my hand up until a distinct Walters-like situation arises.

But again, really do appreciate the nominations everyone.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    [​IMG]

broncos4life, Aldo, Cult3 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.