BroncosHQ Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foordy

International Rep
I vote for Braith Anasta's greek cousin ... that way we would get all of the inside info first :P

Home
soup soup and Big Pete Big Pete 100%!

Two great contributors who post not based on reactions from others or to gain any "status" / to stir up others, but to give genuine insight and solid opinions.

Will PM you further, but I feel I'll heavily be echoing others sentiments!

soup

State of Origin Rep
soup soup and Big Pete Big Pete 100%!

Two great contributors who post not based on reactions from others or to gain any "status" / to stir up others, but to give genuine insight and solid opinions.

Will PM you further, but I feel I'll heavily be echoing others sentiments!
Thanks fella. Regardless of the outcome, I truly appreciate the sentiment :)

soup

State of Origin Rep
We're on the threshold of a new era at the club and it would be fitting if one of websites finest posters helped led the site into the future.

soup soup would be my pick, and long overdue.
Thank you BP. It’s so good having you back and raising the quality of discussion within the community that you helped build, long before I arrived.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
If we are looking for someone who actually adds something to the BHQ community, why not the person who basically already works for BHQ. Morkel Morkel hosts the get togethers and has created merch for the website. He has done it all without making any enemies and is the kind of bloke who looks after the people here because he actually cares and doesn’t need or expect any recognition whatsoever for doing so. He’s online almost as often as I am (I really need to log off sometimes) and adds plenty to the conversation. Apart from his crazy beliefs I don’t think anyone could say a bad word about him which is impossible to say for some other candidates (especially myself).

Last edited:

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
If we are looking for someone who actually adds something to the BHQ community, why not the person who basically already works for BHQ. Morkel Morkel hosts the get togethers and has created merch for the website. He has done it all without making any enemies and is the kind of bloke who looks after the people here because he actually cares and doesn’t need or expect any recognition whatsoever for doing so. He’s online almost as often as I am (I really need to log off sometimes) and adds plenty to the conversation. Apart from his crazy beliefs I don’t think anyone could say a bad word about him which is impossible to say for some other candidates (especially myself).
Agreed. Morkel is the best god-botherer I have ever met. Just joking Morkel Morkel you know I think you're awesome.

Morkel

International Captain
Thanks guys. The guys here know what they're doing though, and everyone who has been (genuinely) nominated will have everything they need to do a good job. I've done it before, and had to step down for personal reasons, so even though I have put my hand up this time, I won't be concerned if they give someone new a shot. I'll more than likely continue to put my hand up until a distinct Walters-like situation arises.

But again, really do appreciate the nominations everyone.

Last edited:

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Highlights