BroncosHQ Updates

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by ningnangnong, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morkel

Morkel

Woah. So quick to anger.

I change my nomination to @Harry Sack@Harry Sack.

Harry Sack likes this.
  2. With Big Pete bowing out of the running, my nomination would have to go to Morkel. He has done it before and as he's already said, the only reason he stepped down was due to personal reasons.....which is obviously no longer an issue.

3. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

any of the regulars really, they've all been around long enough to get the community.

i think you bastards are crazy though, very little reward for helping maintain the peace.

4. Accept

Accept NRL Player

Sawtell
    My noms would be:

broncosforlife- Has been a member for yonks and some responsibility may curtail some of his anger issues and baiting.

Unbreakable- Apart from his gaffe regarding Niko, he is a top quality poster and spends more time on here than Super Freak.

Morkel- The obvious choice. The most all-round poster on here and his memory astounds me.

GCBRONCO- Has witnessed the Broncos since their birth and there are not near enough older guys on here.

lockysillegimatechild- Apart from his awful username, he is "knowledge central" and has more Bronco blood than any of us.

Unbreakable, Big Pete and Harry Sack like this.
  5. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

let's not forget the wallace debacle.

6. Wolfie

Wolfie State of Origin Rep

Soup, Lockysillegitimatechild, Unbreakable or Morkel would be fine by me.

Unbreakable likes this.
  7. Also I wanted to take the opportunity to thank @Black Philip@Black Philip for his services. I've only been around the past six weeks so I missed the majority of your stint, but the board is in great nick and it's in part to you giving up your time.

As far as the other candidates go, I believe all of them would fit in nicely. I had the opportunity to work with Unbreakable and Morkel in the past and really admired the contributions both made to the site. Morkel's graphics give the website a distinct advantage over the other club boards and his decision making is extremely good. Just don't ask him to cook you a meat pie, and you'll be sweet.

Behind the scenes, there wasn't a harder worker than Unbreakable. He was extremely passionate about the content on the website and I was amazed at his initiative to organise the discussion.

Neither would let the website down.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    ningnangnong, soup and Unbreakable like this.
  8. He only likes us as a friend guys.

Harry Sack, Unbreakable and Morkel like this.
  9. Genuinely appreciate the mention, thanks guys <3

As it's already been touched on, I haven't exactly had the cleanest run since I've been here, so it's understandable that a few people don't have the highest opinion of me. I like to think that I contribute positively most of the time, but am well aware that I still have the occasional brain snap in my game (Think of me as the Joey Leilua of BroncosHQ), which I'm hoping to eliminate completely.

I loved my stint with the Staff, and would gladly put my hand up for consideration again down the road..

[​IMG]

Vote #1 Morkel

10. Wolfie

Wolfie State of Origin Rep

I would have added in 1910, but he would be too busy watching games!

11. Doubtful.

ningnangnong, Nashy and soup like this.
  12. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Boom!

Dance-off! dance-off! Dance-off!

13. Thanks to everyone who put their hand up to help us out, and thanks to those who sent through their suggestions, and feedback.

We would like to welcome @Morkel@Morkel back into the team.

GCBRONCO, Porthoz, Harry Sack and 6 others like this.
  14. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Congrats Morks. You’re a great bloke and deserve the job!

15. Morkel

Morkel

Thanks BHQ. I've been keeping this bottle topped up for this very day. Onwards and upwards!

BHQ Bottle.JPG

16. Congrats @Morkel@Morkel & Thank you for all that you bring to BHQ:coleman:

Morkel likes this.
  17. Why not Huge? He knows everything.

18. Sproj

Sproj

I believe you answered your own question. Hehe

Huge likes this.
  19. Failure to follow correct instructions to apply ;-)

Huge and Porthoz like this.
    [​IMG]

Foordy, Porthoz and Morkel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.