BroncosHQ Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
With Big Pete bowing out of the running, my nomination would have to go to Morkel. He has done it before and as he's already said, the only reason he stepped down was due to personal reasons.....which is obviously no longer an issue.

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
My noms would be:

broncosforlife- Has been a member for yonks and some responsibility may curtail some of his anger issues and baiting.

Unbreakable- Apart from his gaffe regarding Niko, he is a top quality poster and spends more time on here than Super Freak.

Morkel- The obvious choice. The most all-round poster on here and his memory astounds me.

GCBRONCO- Has witnessed the Broncos since their birth and there are not near enough older guys on here.

lockysillegimatechild- Apart from his awful username, he is "knowledge central" and has more Bronco blood than any of us.

Brisbane
Also I wanted to take the opportunity to thank @Black Philip for his services. I've only been around the past six weeks so I missed the majority of your stint, but the board is in great nick and it's in part to you giving up your time.

As far as the other candidates go, I believe all of them would fit in nicely. I had the opportunity to work with Unbreakable and Morkel in the past and really admired the contributions both made to the site. Morkel's graphics give the website a distinct advantage over the other club boards and his decision making is extremely good. Just don't ask him to cook you a meat pie, and you'll be sweet.

Behind the scenes, there wasn't a harder worker than Unbreakable. He was extremely passionate about the content on the website and I was amazed at his initiative to organise the discussion.

Neither would let the website down.

Last edited:

Unbreakable

International Rep
27.4° S, 153.0° E
Unbreakable- Apart from his gaffe regarding Niko, he is a top quality poster and spends more time on here than Super Freak.
Soup, Lockysillegitimatechild, Unbreakable or Morkel would be fine by me.
Behind the scenes, there wasn't a harder worker than Unbreakable. He was extremely passionate about the content on the website and I was amazed at his initiative to organise the discussion.

Neither would let the website down.
Genuinely appreciate the mention, thanks guys <3

As it's already been touched on, I haven't exactly had the cleanest run since I've been here, so it's understandable that a few people don't have the highest opinion of me. I like to think that I contribute positively most of the time, but am well aware that I still have the occasional brain snap in my game (Think of me as the Joey Leilua of BroncosHQ), which I'm hoping to eliminate completely.

I loved my stint with the Staff, and would gladly put my hand up for consideration again down the road..

Vote #1 Morkel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Highlights

Twitter