BroncosHQ Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
BroncosHQ was down today for approximately 1 hour. A switch in the Sydney Equinox DC failed, and needed to be replaced.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
It has come to out attention that some people are receiving requests from unknown and new members via PM for access to recently shared player videos. We absolutely do not accept people signing up with no intention of being a part of BroncosHQ and contributing in a positive manner to the website.

If a request of this nature (Brand new user, never posted etc.) comes through, please report the Private Message as if you would a regular post so we can investigate the user, and remove them if required.

We do not know the legalities of sharing these videos, or information about the people who are in them, or who are filming them. We are not prepared to seek advice on this, and will er on the side of caution. If you are sharing them with other members of the site, we request you be careful, and do not share them with anyone you do not know.

A reminder that until such time as a reliable source is printed in an official news publication, or from an official Social Media account, no names or videos should be shared.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
I have noticed the advert at the top of the forums is currently displaying a very large size. I'm attempting to fix this now.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
We are chasing a few members to look over our development board which is running our upgraded software, and also have a look at the theme we are near completion on. We are looking for feedback to make sure everyone will be happy with how it looks and feels when we go live.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
I've just noticed that the top advertising banner was well too big. I have fixed this.

Please be aware. Our ads are meant to be small, and not annoying. If you ever see an ad that looks out of place, or too big to what it usually does, please take a screenshot and let me know.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Welcome to the newly updated BroncosHQ. Overnight, we have upgraded our site software, which comes with our brand new theme. We've gone for a same same but better look this time around.

We hope you like the new features, the nicer layout, and the new look. We've worked hard on this one, and sunk many hours into getting it right. But, we know we might have still missed a few things, so please let us know.

Given this was such a large upgrade, there will be a few teething issues. First off, something broke with avatars, so they're quite old. Part of the installation re-indexed them, which broke them all. My bad.

I'm not sure if it is the same case for attachments and signatures, but it could be. Lets go with probably.

Anyway, hope you like it everyone.

-------
- Edge Browser doesn't display some elements correctly (Too much grey) - I will investigate why this is happening

Last edited:

Renegade

NRL Captain
Mobile layout kinda sucks but appreciate your hard work all the same.

Wheres the dislike button:smoker:

gordjw

NRL Player
Sunny Canberra
I like the mobile layout, and the reply box seems to work better on mobile now. Great stuff Nashy Nashy!

Iโ€™ll let you know if anything weird happens, but looks good for now.

(Reply preview div has a transparent background, would be more readable with the same dark background as a post)

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
I like the mobile layout, and the reply box seems to work better on mobile now. Great stuff Nashy Nashy!

Iโ€™ll let you know if anything weird happens, but looks good for now.

(Reply preview div has a transparent background, would be more readable with the same dark background as a post)
I've added some colour there now so it's not sitting on the transparent background. Not sold on the colour, but it'll do for now.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
My avatar went back to one I used like 6 months ago. I've had a few since I last used that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Highlights

Twitter