BroncosHQ Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaithinHook

NRL Player
We will be looking at a light/away theme in the future, but only if we can make the team colours work well with it. It shouldn't be too dark to read though, so if it does start bothering you again, keep at it for a couple of weeks, if you still aren't a fan, lets see what we can do.
Much better and easier to read just by tuning up the brightness on my tablet (which I had pretty low and didn't realise) as you suggested Nashy. Two thumbs up from me now on the new look/layout :)

Last edited:

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Everything is fine on my mobile, in fact nothing's changed.
You don't see the new colour scheme? It should look a fair bit different. Unless you mean the BroncosHQ app from the app store, nothing should really be changed there. The Tapatalk app should be identical to before, the broncoshq.com website on mobile should look all new.

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
You don't see the new colour scheme? It should look a fair bit different. Unless you mean the BroncosHQ app from the app store, nothing should really be changed there. The Tapatalk app should be identical to before, the broncoshq.com website on mobile should look all new.
Ah, makes sense, because it's from the App store.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
40.73mb. Bhq, same as the app has always been. Just reinstalled again and when offered the option( still in the playstore) to open the newly installed app, it briefly opens and then straight back into the playstore

Alec

International Rep
The dark background (not using an app) makes it a bit harder to read, is there a way to change it just on my side? The lighter background from before was really good.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
40.73mb. Bhq, same as the app has always been. Just reinstalled again and when offered the option( still in the playstore) to open the newly installed app, it briefly opens and then straight back into the playstore
What phone do you use? Looks like a Galaxy S8 or S9

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
The dark background (not using an app) makes it a bit harder to read, is there a way to change it just on my side? The lighter background from before was really good.
Not at the moment there isn't, unless turning the brightness up will help. Is the text too dull?

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
The only issue for me is I miss the pages numbered down the bottom. I like skipping to the 2nd last page if I’ve missed a bunch of posts etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter