BroncosHQ Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
If you can get that exact screen again, can you hit "App Info" then in the next screen I want you to do two things

1 - Hit Force Stop
2 - Go to "storage" and inside of that screen hit "CLEAR CACHE" then hit "CLEAR STORAGE"

After that, open the app and see if it launches?
Sorry, been out of internet range playing traindriver. Limited strength here. Will comply asap.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
There's no way you actually think a screenshot is you getting another device and taking a "shot" of your "screen"

Err, no. I don't think that but I'm sure it qualifies in some sense! I was on my galaxy tablet and it was by far and away the easier option. If I could have done a screenshot and uploaded it I'd already be logged in wouldn't I? The point is I can't even fire the fucker up.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Sitting on the fringe amongst the rocks and roos. 3 locos on the front 3 locos on the rear and 35,000 tonnes in between, 306.48 kilometres from the Port.

Unbreakable

International Rep
27.4° S, 153.0° E
Err, no. I don't think that but I'm sure it qualifies in some sense! I was on my galaxy tablet and it was by far and away the easier option. If I could have done a screenshot and uploaded it I'd already be logged in wouldn't I? The point is I can't even fire the fucker up.
You don't need the app to get on BHQ, could've just taken the screenshot and logged in via the default Internet Browser on your phone to post it. :P

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
You don't need the app to get on BHQ, could've just taken the screenshot and logged in via the default Internet Browser on your phone to post it. :P
Yep Einstein, I fucking know I could have but I chose the EASIER OPTION because I was already online, connected and right in the middle of the conversation I wanted to be in. Old doesn't equal stupid.

Unbreakable

International Rep
27.4° S, 153.0° E
Yep Einstein, I fucking know I could have but I chose the EASIER OPTION because I was already online, connected and right in the middle of the conversation I wanted to be in. Old doesn't equal stupid.
Settle down ay. I never called you stupid, you said "it was the only way to do it", I was simply providing you with another option.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Settle down ay. I never called you stupid, you said "it was the only way to do it", I was simply providing you with another option.
Did I, did I really say it was the ONLY way to do it ? Yes, did I mean it was physically the only way to do it, no! I meant it in the sense of the only way to fly, the only way to go, you know like if you're using your brains. It was the only way to do it...if you wanted to do it the easy way, which is exactly why I did it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising