BroncosHQ Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Thanks for you patience with the advertising issues we've been facing for the past week and a bit. Everything seems to be back up and running.

I noticed that registered members were also seeing advertising that was meant to be for guests only. I have rectified that to reduce the amount of ads in threads.

For mobile users, I found that a lot of the ads being displayed were too large. I have reduced the overall amount of ads on mobile, and reduced some of the sizes on mobile.

I was seeing full page ads popping up on mobile. I believe this has been stopped, but if it does occur to you, please let me know so I can investigate further.

Just a reminder. If the ads look annoying, too big, or there are just too many, something is probably wrong. Please let me know.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
I have made a slight change to our fonts across BroncosHQ. We have increased all fonts by .5, and have increased the line spacing by .4.

This is to make the website easier to read on computer in low light due to the dark background and light text, but most important, it will make using the forums on mobile a little easier.

It may look fat for now, but you'll get used to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.