BroncosHQ Updates

gordjw

NRL Player
Sunny Canberra
Nashy Nashy It could be the javascript in the ads. I haven’t noticed lag as bad as what abashii abashii is describing, but occasionally there’s some scroll lag relating to the pop-down ad that sticks to the top of the window (only certain ads, but I don’t remember which ones).

Could be a quick thing to test, give abashii the ad free experience and see if it gets better?

abashii

NRL Player
Deep Didgeridoo
Nashy Nashy It could be the javascript in the ads. I haven’t noticed lag as bad as what abashii abashii is describing, but occasionally there’s some scroll lag relating to the pop-down ad that sticks to the top of the window (only certain ads, but I don’t remember which ones).

Could be a quick thing to test, give abashii the ad free experience and see if it gets better?
Reckon you might be on to something here mate. Worth a crack anyway, I bought the upgrade so we'll see how it goes soon enough.

Last edited:

Allo

NRL Captain
Hey Nashy Nashy

I’ve noticed recently the ad at the top has crept into the sub-forum box like so:

52D26664-58C2-440E-BC5B-68EA2A364B61.png

guessing this isn’t ideal?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I am seeing a few issues with Google Auto Ads. I am actively fixing a few things to try and stop them being dumb.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I'm pretty sure I've managed to locate and fix an issue that has been ongoing for TapaTalk / BHQ App users for the past couple of years randomly.

Some will be familiar with this message;

1582940633591.png

Due to the frequency of this issue, I could still be wrong as to the cause, but the thread that produced the screenshot above is now working.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I have added a Reddit thread prefix to be used when posting any Reddit post to BHQ.

We don't condone Reddit's reckless behaviour in posting full news articles.

Rico

QCup Player
I have added a Reddit thread prefix to be used when posting any Reddit post to BHQ.

We don't condone Reddit's reckless behaviour in posting full news articles.
Got the to honest, I’ve never had clue what most of this stuff is , still don’t Nashy, but always appreciated your efforts to make this joint run as smoothly as it does. Keep up the good work BHQ staff. Nice one.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Got the to honest, I’ve never had clue what most of this stuff is , still don’t Nashy, but always appreciated your efforts to make this joint run as smoothly as it does. Keep up the good work BHQ staff. Nice one.
If you need any specific help with doing anything, or have any questions about how things work, feel free to PM, or open a Staff Chat thread. It's all pretty easy when you know how.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.