Bulk order for Canberra

Mum-the-meatloaf

Mum-the-meatloaf

QCup Player
Dec 6, 2019
Gday,

Wondering if any of you are in Canberra and looking to buy the heritage jersey. I am pretty keen on it, and seeing if others are so we only pay delivery once.

If any Canberra based fans have a membership, would they be happy to order to get those sweet sweet discounts?

No free shipping at the price they are charging? Jeez....

The standard across most retailers from all product areas is free shipping when you spend $100 or more.

Surely the club can afford to offer this?

Unreal.

Edit: I checked. You have to order at least $200 worth of overpriced merch to get free shipping. Fucking joke shop.

Holy crap they customise them as well
Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF

Yea gonna try and go there this weekend to try them on before I order a customised one (worried it wont fit). Not sure what number to go with though...
I reckon I might if I have the time.

Yea gonna try and go there this weekend to try them on before I order a customised one (worried it wont fit). Not sure what number to go with though...

Good idea, I had to go 2 sizes above my usual t-shirt size.

$12.50 for a $1.00 coin?

I'll sell ya one for $2.00, buckaroo.

Saw that Jersey's Megastore is sold out. Put in an order at https://savvysupporter.com.au/ they still seem to have a fee available.

That jersey looked too good to wait. Got an xl so hopefully it fits (or I'll just lose some weight).

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bert_lifts
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • Cavalo
  • Behold
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Inknition
  • Strop
  • MrRobot
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.