Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Bullemor Extends For Two More Years​

broncos.com.au
Thu 21 Jan 2021, 11:53 AM

Exciting prop forward Ethan Bullemor has committed to the Broncos until the end of the 2022 season.

The 20-year-old Queenslander from Emerald made his NRL debut last year and played eight games, at one stage being ranked equal-fastest forward for the season after being clocked on GPS data at 34.2km/h.

The 190cm-tall Bullemor – a Queensland Under 20s representative in 2019 – has certainly earned his elevation from the Broncos’ development list, having worked his way through the Club’s elite development pathways since his early teens. His speed on the field is matched by his strength in the gym, where he is one of the club’s strongest.

Bullemor said: “I’m really excited to be able to extend for another two years at the club I grew up supporting.

“It was a challenging year for many reasons in 2020 but it was also an exciting year for me personally to be able to pull on the jersey that I’d always looked up to, that was really rewarding and a real privilege.

“I feel really good going into this year, just trying to tick all the boxes so that I don’t let the team down when I get the chance. I want to play my best footy and get as many opportunities to pull on the Broncos jersey as I can.

”Moving into this year with a new coach and a new attitude, we just want to be better and not let each other or the fans down.”

A graduate of St Joseph's Nudgee College where he achieved an academic result of OP 1, Bullemor is combining his football career with university study of a Bachelor of Advanced Economics.

Source: https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2021/01/21/bullemor-extends-for-two-more-years/

Good news IMO he's still only 20 and will probably get a few runs this season. I think once Glenn is retired, he will be starting next to Riki in the back row. could be an extremely balanced forward pack with the power upfront we already have, adding the speed and agility on the edges will be nothing but beneficial for the team.

He is another smart un, good signing and lifts him above a few others in my opinion. Hopefully we keep going for the smart, dedicated kids over the talented but loose cannon types.

Probably money.
New featured art monopoly istock

Bullemor Extends For Two More Years​

broncos.com.au
Thu 21 Jan 2021, 11:53 AM

Exciting prop forward Ethan Bullemor has committed to the Broncos until the end of the 2022 season.

The 20-year-old Queenslander from Emerald made his NRL debut last year and played eight games, at one stage being ranked equal-fastest forward for the season after being clocked on GPS data at 34.2km/h.

The 190cm-tall Bullemor – a Queensland Under 20s representative in 2019 – has certainly earned his elevation from the Broncos’ development list, having worked his way through the Club’s elite development pathways since his early teens. His speed on the field is matched by his strength in the gym, where he is one of the club’s strongest.

Bullemor said: “I’m really excited to be able to extend for another two years at the club I grew up supporting.

“It was a challenging year for many reasons in 2020 but it was also an exciting year for me personally to be able to pull on the jersey that I’d always looked up to, that was really rewarding and a real privilege.

“I feel really good going into this year, just trying to tick all the boxes so that I don’t let the team down when I get the chance. I want to play my best footy and get as many opportunities to pull on the Broncos jersey as I can.

”Moving into this year with a new coach and a new attitude, we just want to be better and not let each other or the fans down.”

A graduate of St Joseph's Nudgee College where he achieved an academic result of OP 1, Bullemor is combining his football career with university study of a Bachelor of Advanced Economics.

Source: https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2021/01/21/bullemor-extends-for-two-more-years/
I often wonder what guys like Bullemor and Carrigan who are both really smart think when they talk to the average footy player. I reckon it would be like those old Adam Sandler comedy album tracks like "The Buffoon and the Dean of Admissons".

"hmmmm me run fast, big hit. smashy smashy".

"yes you are very quick across the ground and have the ability inflict significant damage into the opposition when you time it right".

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • theshed
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.