OFFICIAL Bullemor hatches plot with other club and is gone

I think we can make do with our forward pack, we need a 9 or potential 1. I do rate Taupau though and would like to see him here for a 12-24 month deal, assuming it's fairly cut price.
I think he would fit the need of our current pack perfectly, great work ethic, has respect in the game, is a clean skin family man and lastly is Polynesian. A high percentile of our forward pack is Islander, so having that older figure to show the way is valuable. If used correctly he could be great off the bench for when Payne needs a rest, if he gives us 40 solid minutes every week I would be very happy.

Dez will want to get his Watmough clone, so hopefully the club makes this work in our favor for once. We should in no way allow the loss of Bull for an idiot like Big Pappy. I want somebody that can drive standards and demand respect. Ryan James maybe, who else is out there?

According to Chris Garry, Broncos have released Bull effective immediately, he is expected to sign a long term deal with Manly.

This is a shocking decision by the club. He is already contracted, and on low money with a high ceiling. Truly stupid.

According to Chris Garry, Broncos have released Bull effective immediately, he is expected to sign a long term deal with Manly.

This is a shocking decision by the club. He is already contracted, and on low money with a high ceiling. Truly stupid.
Didn't I read on here somewhere that he requested a release from the club? Good young player, hopefully he does well at Manly.

Didn't I read on here somewhere that he requested a release from the club? Good young player, hopefully he does well at Manly.
If he requests a release, he can go for a player swap from the club trying to get him. If not, he can serve out the last year of his contract.

If he requests a release, he can go for a player swap from the club trying to get him. If not, he can serve out the last year of his contract.
Obviously the Broncos don't see it that way. It does free up a few extra bucks to try and improve that spine.

Unless there are behavioural or attitude issues, I do not get this decision at all (or unless Bull is the one seeking the out because he has some opportunity that can be exploited in Sydney). He looks to be a developing middle forward who is not on big money. Why get rid of him and sign a journey man forward from the Cowboys???

Unless there are behavioural or attitude issues, I do not get this decision at all (or unless Bull is the one seeking the out because he has some opportunity that can be exploited in Sydney). He looks to be a developing middle forward who is not on big money. Why get rid of him and sign a journey man forward from the Cowboys???
This is apparently exactly the case

people keep saying it's a horrendous decision by the club ... but if it's been instigated by Bully, why keep a player who doesn't want to be here? release them and use their money elsewhere
It’s disappointing but yeah, it would be a bit rich for the club to force out like 12 players early over the last 2 years and then tell one like Bully that they can’t leave for a better opportunity.

people keep saying it's a horrendous decision by the club ... but if it's been instigated by Bully, why keep a player who doesn't want to be here? release them and use their money elsewhere
Do we 100% know that is the case?

Do we 100% know that is the case?

not at all.

all that we have is speculation. some people want to believe the worst because a fan favourite is leaving. other want to believe the best, fueled by the good moves R&R have made this year.

IMO, Kevvie didn't treat Bully like a player he wanted gone. he wouldn't have started him in the final round if he did

not at all.

all that we have is speculation. some people want to believe the worst because a fan favourite is leaving. other want to believe the best, fueled by the good moves R&R have made this year.

IMO, Kevvie didn't treat Bully like a player he wanted gone. he wouldn't have started him in the final round if he did
He did for the other 24 rounds though

Active Now

• Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.