Bunnies V Sharkies *spoilers*

Hitman said:
I gave the Bunnies one more chance... so go boys!!!

If they lose tonight I'm not tipping em next week. You watch, the minute I DON'T tip 'em, they'll win. Always the way!!!

Haha, I'm the same! Whenever I tip them, they lose...grrrrr.

PERFECT ROUND _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Well if Souths won, they would have been stripped of the points, as it's against the rules.

Ricky Stuart must have studied the rule book & JT was told by Richardson that he broke the rule.

Will Souths now be hit with a fine.

The lesson here is no matter how promising they may look at times, no matter how much you'd like to see them get a win, no matter how much their PR machine blows smoke up their arses, no matter what sort of positive recruiting they may do, never, ever, ever, EVER, EVER tip Souths. Ever. You'll win a shyte load more than you lose.

I should take my own advice...

[eusa_doh

Major JW Hochstetter said:
The lesson here is no matter how promising they may look at times, no matter how much you'd like to see them get a win, no matter how much their PR machine blows smoke up their arses, no matter what sort of positive recruiting they may do, never, ever, ever, EVER, EVER tip Souths. Ever. You'll win a shyte load more than you lose.

I should take my own advice...

[eusa_doh

I tipped them earlier in the season.. i haven't made that mistake since [icon_lol1.

I'm with Jebadude, it cost me a perfect round. :mad:

It would have been my first ever perfect round :cry:

Bronco_for_life said:
I'm with Jebadude, it cost me a perfect round. :mad:

It would have been my first ever perfect round :cry:

2 years ago i got 2 perfect rounds in a row. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wild Horse
  • cento
  • Pablo
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.